1.7

1.7~
•kylie's pov•

"so you're like dating?" cameron asked.
"yes," i said smiling at him.
"okay then?" he told me.
i walked away and went back into nash's room.
"why couldn't you just tell him tonight when we tell everyone?" nash asked.
"because he asked and so i told him straight up." i smiled.
he just nodded and started to get ready for the party tonight. cameron was inviting all the guys to come over to celebrate his birthday, sadly there was going to be some other girls i didn't get along with.

it's not because i don't get on with girls, it's just because all they ever do is try to get with the guys.
"kylie come on, you have an hour to get ready." nash said knocking on the door.
i opened my eyes and realized i fell asleep. i slowly got up and grabbed my clothes. i headed to the bathroom and changed. my hair was a mess so i ended up straightening it, after that i brushed my teeth and put on makeup. i had about five minutes until people started to arrive.

"okay so the plan is set right?" nash asked coming in closing the door.
"yes. we don't act like a couple until we tell everyone tonight." i told him for the millionth time.
he nodded and walked out. i walked out and was greeted by a million hugs.
"ky!" jj yelled attacking me.

i smiled and hugged him. matt came over and hugged me as well. we talked for a while until madison and jack came. jack made a huge deal out of introducing her to me, even though i met her tons of times before.
"hi i'm madison," she smiled.
"i'm kylie, i think we've met before." i smiled back.
"probably a million times," she smiled.
gosh her smile was so fake.

"you're shawn's girlfriend right?" she asked smirking.
i bit my lip trying not to punch her.
"no he's just my best friend," i told her.
"i'm gonna go get something to drink. you stay here?" jack asked.
she nodded and it was just madison and i.

"look," she said turning to me. "i don't know who you think you are. jack and i are happy together and i can see right through you." she told me.
"madison you and jack can date all you want. have sex for all i care, i have a boyfriend." i told her.

oh shit.
"who?" she asked.
"nash." i whispered.
"nash?" she laughed.
"what's wrong with nash!" i yelled.
the whole party stopped and looked at us. i could feel Shawn's eyes burning into my skull.
"you're dating nash?" she asked again for everyone to hear.

i looked at nash, he was staring at me.
"yeah i am, for almost three months now." i told her smiling.
"you've been in australia," she said.
"yeah that's kinda where i live," i said laughing.
"whatever," she said walking away.

i turned around to face shawn and he just looked at me then at lauren. nash made his way over to me and fake smiled.
"what the hell," he said.
"sorry, she was pissing me off," i told him.
he looked behind me and then hugged me.
"what the hell are you doing?" i asked.
"shawn was looking at us," he whispered.
"really?" i asked him.
"yeah, he looked pissed." he said.
i smiled.

"what's he doing now," i asked still hugging him.
"he's walking over here," he told me.
i pulled away and tried not to focus on the mint smell coming this way.
"hey Nash, can i talk to kylie for a minute?" he asked.
he nodded and walked away.
"hi shawn," i said turning to face him.
"let's go outside," he said grabbing my hand.

we stood on the porch, no one was in sight.
"what?" i asked after a minute of silence.
"are you really dating him?" he asked flat out.
"yes," i replied.
"why didn't you tell me?" he asked sounding hurt.
"you didn't bother to talk to me when i went back home so why do you care now?" i asked him.
"ky, look-"
"i don't want to hear it shawn. i've done this with you once, and i can get through it again." i told him.
"kylie please just don't date him," he said.
"why the hell do you care?" i asked him.
"he talks to a lot of girls. i just don't want you to get hurt," he told me.

"you can't come back after all these months and say you care. it doesn't work that way. you're happy with lauren. the same lauren who you broke my heart with the first time, remember? i'm happy with nash, goodbye shawn." i said walking away.

shawn's pov•

"you can't come back after all these months and say you care. it doesn't work that way. you're happy with lauren. the same lauren who you broke my heart with the first time, remember? i'm happy with nash, goodbye shawn." she said walking away.
she opened the door and went back inside.

"but i'm not happy with lauren," i whispered to myself.