2.0

2.0~

dear reader,

i guess you can say that when something is lost it always comes back. i mean if you love it enough to never give up on finding it. yesterday holding him in my arms was the day i realized that. i waited for shawn for so many years and finally the universe stopped being a bitch and gave him to me. i guess the moral of this whole story was that once something breaks, it can't be fixed because it will never be the same. my heart was never perfect, so shawn fixed it as best as he could. i hope that someday someone will find this letter and know that there's hope and love for everyone in this messed up world. you just can't give up on finding it. you never know maybe if you never give up, they'll find you first. the best things happen unplanned so never stop believing.

yours truly, kylie.

____

i packed the letter in the last moving box and smiled. the ring on my finger shimmered in the light, he was always meant to put it there. as the last box was loaded in the truck, i looked at the room that loved me for six years.

i was only twenty years old now moving across the world to be with the love of my life. and somehow my parents became okay with that. australia was never truly my home, but it was theirs. you see i learned that home is not a place, it's truly where your heart is.

and my heart belonged in toronto, and in paris or maybe in london.

no matter where we lived in the world, my heart was shawn's and he is my home.