Ch. 58 - Traitor

Hi my curious followers! I'm sorry it took me longer to update, I keep having to reset my password to log into my account. Hope you guys enjoy the chap!

-C.W.

----------------------------------------------------------

Logan

"WHERE IS SHE?" I shouted in the face of a rogue.

I gripped his shirt lifting him up from the ground.

"Tell me where she is!" I demanded angrily.

The rogue merely smiled at me not saying a word. I growled in anger grabbing his head and twisting it all the way breaking it. His body fell on the other dead rogue whom I had also broken his neck as well.

I looked up in frustration at all the remaining rogues we captured tied up altogether. The castle was still ruined and we hadn't bothered to fix it. We had been interrogating the remained live rogues for the past week after the battle and since Rose was taken.

It was a week since my mate was stolen right from under me. I was pissed. No I was beyond pissed. I was raging. Raging that Dexter managed to outsmart us and get what he wanted.

"Fucking bastards." I growled picking up a rock and nailing it at a rogue's head.

He fell forward blood immediately oozing out of his skull and onto the grass. The other rogues flinched slightly but otherwise kept their mouths shut.

"Logan." James warned me.

I looked angrily. "It's been a week. They won't talk and the longer Dexter has her, the longer he's torturing her!"

"I know man." James said trying to calm me down. "But we won't get anything out of them if you keep killing them."

"They don't deserve to live. I should rip their hearts out and send them to Dexter." I balled my fists up glaring at the rogues.

James put a hand on my shoulder. "He won't care. He has another army with him, sending him hearts of his old one won't bring her back."

"And how exactly do we get her back?" I snapped. "We don't know where he took her, we don't know if she's--"

I couldn't bring myself to wonder if she was alive. I didn't want to think that she was dead. I couldn't even feel our bond anymore. Her presence should've been strong, we completed the mating process. I should be able to feel her easily even with my wolf not being here.

It felt as if our connection was severed. If she were in pain, I'd rather feel that than feeling nothing from her. I heard a roar and a slicing sound. I looked to see King Charles behead another rogue with his sword fuming angrily.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER!" He screamed out.

His voice was powerful. I could feel his power surge through my body making me slightly shudder, the same when Roselyn first yelled at me.

"Sire we have the packs searching every pack, even unknown lands for her." His beta, Marcus told him.

King Charles didn't listen to his beta and he stabbed another rogue in the chest.

"I will destroy Dexter if it is the last thing I do." He declared to all of us.

He looked to me, both of us nodding coming to an agreement.

"Kill. Them. All." He growled.

~*~

I stood over the new bloodshed.

King Charles and I tore every rogue that was alive to pieces. That was probably our first bonding moment. Everyone had left to patrol or search for our missing princess. King Charles went back to the castle to search every map and secret hideouts in the world where Dexter could be.

The Daughter of the Alpha KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara