Ch. 12 - Stitches and Apologizes

Logan

"I'll never be yours Logan. Goodbye." She turned her head and began walking away.

Before I knew it, before I could even let go, the anger, the despair.

And the worst of all, the dangerous telling heat that overwhelmed me with such an incredible force when I reached for her arm, I felt my skin rip from my body.

I saw in slow motion as the left hand that was holding her arm turned into a sharp nailed paw.

I watched it rip into her skin, cutting the base of where her neck and shoulder meet and then down her arm as blood began to flow everywhere.

I tried to pull back, but as I did the paw ripped down her waist and stomach. My other arm that had been holding her was crushing her, and I heard something snap before I was able to let go.

She immediately flew to my right from the power and impact from my hand. Her body floated barely over the stair handle, I heard slicing cut before her back met the wall and fell through.

I opened my mouth to scream and listened to the blood curdling howl of the wolf. Slamming back onto the tile was my huge midnight blue wolf growling and snapping his teeth.

After shaking my head, adjusting to my wolf form, I tried focusing. I took a few steps back and looked down at her broken, bleeding body through the cloudy smoke.

She seemed to shake for a minute like she was having a seizure and then she didn't move. Another howl is soon let out of me but it was a different sound.

The sound of an excruciating painful shrieking wolf howl rang through my ears. I growled whipping around to see who was there, then did I only realize that the howl was from me.

~*~

Roselyn

The first thing I heard was a beeping noise. It was steady, but seemed to increase lightly as I became more aware of my surroundings.

Then I felt the pain. It wasn't bad, but it was dull and constant.

"Miss Roselyn?" I heard a unknown voice say.

I tried to respond, but I felt like I was tied down to a thousand weights and I was unable to move. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't get the energy to do so.

"Can you here me, Miss Roselyn?" The voice repeated only louder.

That was the last thing I heard before the darkness consumed me again. The next thing I heard was a girls voice and a guys.

"Any change?" The guy asked.

His voice seemed to send some sort of aura throughout the room.

I couldn't quiet pin it.

"Not yet. We thought she was waking up earlier but she's under so many drugs I doubt she'll be coherent for a while." The girl answered. "Listen, why don't you go home. We'll let you know if anything changes."

When the girl spoke, I felt as if I had heard her speak before. That didn't seem right, I had been locked up with no one to talk to.