Epilogue

Roselyn

(2 years later)

"Noah! Get—no don't eat that!" I watched as Iris bolted to Noah who was shoving a small Lego piece in his mouth.

Noah saw her coming and squealed running around in a circle. Iris chased after him all over the kitchen around the table until she finally caught him.

"Gotcha!" She said picking up her son who was screaming happily.

I laughed as Iris yanked the lego piece out of Noah's mouth and started kissing all over his face. James and Iris now had a 2-year-old son, Noah. He was the spitting image of his father but he certainly had Iris's attitude.

He was very headstrong just like her and his first word was a cuss word! Iris accidentally said 'shit' in front of him and now that is his favorite word. After the big war, Iris had gotten pregnant almost immediately.

It wasn't planned, of course, I remember her freaking out saying that James should've been more careful where he stuck his corn dog. She didn't freak out in a bad way, she was happy but also nervous because she didn't think she could be a good mom.

But she was a great mom, aside from her teaching her kid to cuss haha.

"Mommy you eat lego." Noah giggled pushing her hand into her mouth.

Iris gasped. "How about I eat you!"

She pretended to fake bite her son while he laughed in her arms. I couldn't help but laugh again just watching my best friend and her son play around.

But it also made me sad. I missed my son. I would give anything to hold him or see him but he was in a better place. He was with my parents watching over me.

Iris sighed setting Noah down. "Why don't you go find dada?"

"Okay! Dada!" Noah screamed running out of the kitchen.

"Oy." Iris said plopping onto the island in the kitchen. "Kids are tiring."

"Would you have another?" I asked raising my eyebrow walking to her.

She lifted her head giving me the stink eye. "James wants another kid and I'm like 'okay you're going to carry it, birth it, and feed it.'"

"C'mon you know you want another." I giggled poking her stomach. "Get the baby oven back in work mode."

Iris's mouth fell open and we both started laughing.

"I can not believe you just said that." She snickered.

"Me either. It didn't sound that dirty in my head." I shook my head laughing.

"So are you ready for today? Nervous? Second thoughts?" She wiggled her eyebrows sitting up.

Today was Logan and I's wedding day. We both wanted to wait till I was of legal age and I was 18 now. So for the past two years, we had been working on rebuilding the kingdom.

We completely took the whole castle down and built a new and bigger one. We also built more houses, medic houses, playgrounds, parks, and more for our people living in the kingdom.

We decided that after we had been through, we wanted to start fresh. Dark Eclipse moved to the kingdom and we created one big army with them and Royal pack.

Logan's old territory wasn't his anymore, he actually had given it to Henley as thanks for being a friend to me and aiding us in the war.

Henley and Harper had gotten married last year and were now expecting a child! I was so happy for them, Iris and I threw our friend a surprise baby shower a couple of weeks ago.