Ch. 25 - Rose is an alpha?

Logan

I watched as Rose was digging her hand deeper into Jessyca's chest. Jessyca face was turning pale as her eyes watered and showed pure terror.

She squirmed as Rose leaned down to whisper something in her ear. Jessyca nodded frantically bawling her eyes out.

"Rose! That is enough!" I barked at her in my alpha tone. She was going to far, my one rule for pack was you don't fight your brother or sister.

When Rose turned to look at me, her eyes were no longer green but silver. I instantly knew Rae was here and it wasn't Rose's actions but Rae's.

"You have no control of me alpha." She growled with such venom and hatred.

Instead of submitting to my command I felt the impact of a stronger wave of power wash over me bringing me and my men to our knees. My body twitched as I lowered my head in submission to her.

'Blade what is happening?' My voice was strained.

'This can't be.' Blade said in shock.

I felt the wave leave my body as I was allowed to look up and watch as Rae walked away leaving Jessyca's limp body in the grass. The way Rae walked, the way she carried herself amazed yet concerned me.

'Things just got more complicated.' I said to Blade.

'Yes they did.' He agreed. I stood up my body still shaky from her command. How the hell was she able to brush my command off? And why did I obey to her command?

I turned to face my men. "Meeting adjourned for now. Take Jess to the pack doctor."

They nodded and I ran in the direction to where Rose went. I walked in the original pack house where I told her to stay.

"Rae!" I called out. I went to our room and was about to call her name when I heard the shower.

I reached for the handle and just as I suspected, door was locked.
Without thinking I ripped it from its hinges and barged in the shower.

"Rae what the hell is wrong with you? You can't go around threatening my pack members and almost killing them." I growled at her.

My growl quickly faltered as she turned to face me in the shower.
She was naked. She stood there naked looking at me with no emotion.

I tried to keep my focus on her emotionless face but I felt my gaze glancing down at her body. She shut the shower off and opened the door giving me more of a view.

'Shit.' I cursed in my head trying to control myself. She grabbed the towel on the counter and wrapped it around her body.

"Rae, why the hell-" I began.

Rae snapped. "Why what? Almost kill the whore that you were sleeping with? Or almost kill the bitch that was about to be your Luna? Why do you even care Logan, god, just leave us alone."

She pushed past me back into the bedroom.

"I don't give a damn about Jess what I do care about is Rose. If you had killed Jess she would've been crushed." I pressed following her.