Ch. 37 - Blood Alpha

Roselyn

"Luna." James said. Dark Eclipse pack dropped to their knees and repeated 'Luna'.

Henley and his men looked around confused at what was going on. I was confused too, I didn't know why Logan's men were bowing to me, I figured if he didn't accept me they wouldn't.

'Your their Luna and will answer to you despite Alpha Jackass claims.' Rae informed me.

"Iris!" I heard Henley's voice exclaim rushing towards us.

He took her in his arms running his hands through her hair. I looked back at James who was staring intensely at Henley and Iris, slightly growling with his hands folded into fists.

Connecting the dots in my head only came to one conclusion: Iris was James's mate, and James was her second chance mate.

That should be interesting. Now her and I were even more connected to Dark Eclipse than we would've liked to be.

I stood up and Dark Eclipse stood up as well waiting on my command. I forgot that I was naked underneath this cloak which didn't cover all of my body, the men stood still looking only into my eyes.

"This battle is over. Dark Eclipse, please tend to the wounded of Alpha Henley's pack and get Iris to Doctor Tevin immediately." I said holding my head up high, "I would like to speak to Beta James in private."

The men scrambled to follow my commands. Some led the way, others helped up some of Henley's pack member, and some came over to carry Iris.

Henley growled at the warriors and James growled louder challenging him.

I held up my hand. "Henley let them carry her." Henley sighed but let them carefully pick her up and they walked together.

James watched Iris unconscious body like a hawk. I felt a shimmer in the air as I felt something else in my body. Dark Eclipse had found their Luna and now Beta Female, their leader rankings were now complete.

Soon it was just James and I standing alone in the vast open grass.

James looked uncomfortable. "Let's talk in the council house. I'll...um get you some extra clothes."

I followed him into the house pulling my cloak around my body covering up every inch. James gave me some sweatpants and a black shirt to change into and pointed to the direction of the bathroom.

As I put the clothes on I smelt a familiar cologne on the clothes and Rae snarled. James has given me Logan's clothes to wear.

'Ew.' Rae gagged.

I walked to the council room where James stood with his back towards me and his phone to his ears. He turned around putting his phone in his pocket.

As if reading my mind he said. "I called Logan. He's coming back."

My chest began to hurt and I suddenly felt like fainting. "Where is he?" I asked.

"He left for pack businesses." James murmured.

Yeah 'pack business' must've been code for 'Blood Alpha on a killing rampage'. But yet all his men were still here. Maybe he did the Blood Alpha business alone, but I highly doubted that.