Ch. 6 - Seized

Hey Peeps!

Poor Iris and her mate, Ian :( I was so sad even writing that chapter. But not to spoil it, she will have an ending... Oh that's Iris up top!

Anyways, oh my!! 1.5K reads already!!! I'm speechless, I like don't even know what to say, I don't even know how to start this chap... haha jk.

Thank you guys so much for reading <3

-C.W.
----------------------------
Roselyn

Marissa, Iris and I ran for our lives along the back wall of the kingdom.

"Marissa, maybe we should just stop." I panted running out of breath.

Our cover wasn't really good, some maids thought we were the intruders and fired their spears and arrows. Their alarmed mates came to their rescue, they didn't get to see who we were but were following right behind us.

"Rose you are getting out of this sick place." Iris promised.

She's been on edge ever since that night of Ian. I completely understood but she was already a very determined person that I was afraid of what she had in mind for this plan.

"This way." Marissa ordered making a sharp left.

We ran for a few more minutes till we stopped at wooden doors.
She hauled one door open to reveal a dark room. I walked in but immediately tripped on something pokey and firm and landed on my face.

"Rose!" Iris exclaimed reaching down for me.

The lights switched on and it turns out we were in a stable, horse stable to be exact. I coughed spitting out hay and twigs and dusted myself off.

"I didn't know we had a horse stable..." I breathed in and gagged, "Never mind now I know why."

Iris covered her mouth before she could barf from the horse poop smell. We watched Marissa roll her eyes and walk towards another wooden door.

She held her nose shut with her hand and unlocked it walking inside. Iris and I looked at each other before Marissa came out with a beautiful horse.

She was so pretty, her skin was a light coconut brown with a white birthmark on her forehead. She pulled her by the reins and set it in my hands sadly.

"She belonged to your mother." Marissa said looking at me with tears forming in her eyes.

I slowly took the reins, I held my hand out for the horse and she nuzzled her mane into my palm. Once she felt comfortable I rested my hand on her forehead.

I whispered, "Sh-she was my moms?"

Marissa nodded as she walked to the shelves and hoisted a saddle onto the horse.

"Blossom is her name." She hooked the saddle around her belly and back and tightened it.

I kissed Blossom's forehead, if she belonged to my mother then I will definitely take care of her.

"They're coming." Iris panicked shutting the door and walking to us.

Marissa pursed her lips, "Okay Roselyn get on."