Ch. 24 - Jessyca

Roselyn

"Rose we're here." I heard Logan say parking the truck.

I yawned waking up from my nap from our long car ride back. We had left Alpha Elijah's land when 200 of Logan's Combat warriors came to watch over the land.

I learned that Logan had a lot of titles in his pack. He had 3 betas, 3 gammas, and 3 third in commands. He didn't have any regular pack members because each werewolf belonged to a specific group.

He had the Combat Warriors who guard the new land. Then there was his Skilled Warriors who invaded packs with Logan.

Lastly were the Imperial Warriors who made silver weapons, wolfsbane bombs and who protected Logan's pack house and original land.

His leader of the Gammas, Brazil was in charge of the Imperial Warriors. The leader of the Third in Command was Magnus and he was in charge of the Combat Warriors.

For the leader of the Betas was James, and he was in charge of the Skilled Warriors. The car ride back I asked him questions about his pack and how he ran things.

He was open for a lot of the questions which I was surprised. He said that packs who had regular wolves were not training any of them properly for them to move up.

In the Dark Eclipse pack you either were apart of a group or you weren't apart of the pack. He held his hands out for me to grab to jump down from his lifted truck.

"And the women? What is their placement?" I asked.

"The women must still learn to how fight but they gravitate more to weapons or raising the pups." He said closing my door.

I followed him to the trunk of his truck as he grabbed the duffel bags.

I grabbed mine from the trunk. "Do you make them fight?"

He looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"As cruel as my reputation is, I believe women shouldn't be forced to fight, it's completely up to them if they would like to fight but I don't enforce the rule." He assured me.

A part of me felt relief, at least he respected women, well sort of, most of the time. He closed the trunk and we walked inside the huge pack house.

Logan opened the door for me and came in after shutting it. It was weird back at the kingdom anywhere I went there were children, women and men.

Talking or walking or just spending time together just little simple things but here it was silent. I never saw any socialization between women and men heck I didn't even see any women or children.

I only saw Sara and that naked blonde. I clawed my duffle bag as I remembered watching her come out of Logan's office naked.

My body began to heat up boiling with anger and I felt Rae's rustle inside me. I let out a small growl.

"Hey, hey Rose calm down." Logan put his hands on either side my arms.

I didn't realize that we had already reached his room. I looked down at my duffle bag which now had a hole.