talk of kings, and a prince

hay guys, so it looks like in fate stay night (y/n) is going to be a alter, and avenger class. and the love is going to be scathatch.

________________________________________________________________________________

when we got back to the house where we find kiritsugu in his room, and the women that runs around with him in another room. the women is injured almost close to death. it is quite obvious that irisviel is worried. 

so irisviel is healing her with magic. and after a while she puts the blanket over the girl and leaves to brief kiritsugu. and asks saber to look after her. i leave to go see sakura. and play with her for a while.

than i go back to irisviel walking down a creepy hallway. every place around is destroyed. the glass is cracked. lightning cracks around outside. and makes irisviel stumble on the ground. and artoria finding her.

(artoria/(y/n)): irisviel/master are you alright.

(irisviel): it seems that they waited till kiritsugu left to attack.

(artoria): the lightning and the appearance the enemy must be rider.

(y/n): i don't think so, rider wound not sneak up on anyone, i mean look at his appearance, i doubt there is sneaking he can do. if rider wanted to fight he would come here no matter what or who was there.

(irisviel): he does have a point there saber

suddenly there is shaking around the building. someone is coming in the entrance. well thats easy the only one dumb enough to cause shaking is rider. we go over to where the entrance is to greet him, but father chose to wear her armor no matter what.

(rider): hello saber and ruler!!!

(artoria): rider?

(rider): i came because i wanted to see where you live.

(rider): this place is quite gloomy if you ask me, and what's with the armor.

(rider): why aren't you wearing clothes like i am

(y/n): what are you doing here.

(rider): i came to drink, what else does it look like i came to do.

(rider): surely you have a garden, that can be used for a banquet, its too dusty here.

when we got there rider broke the barrel that he had brought along with him.and drank it out of like a ladle cup. than started talking about the grail, (i dont care to write about what he says, its boring)

he than offers father to drink out of the cup. which she accepts, and than he offers it to me. i decline it because i need to stay sober to help my master. and start talking about kingship. and who deserves the grail.

(???): i beleave that is quite enough nonsense. you mongrels.

(y/n): what are you doing here archer.

(rider): well i saw him around town so i invited him to join us.

(archer): you chose to hold a banquet of kings in a place like this. how will you say sorry to me for bringing me here

ounce he says that irisviel seems to step back. 

(y/n): master it is okay, i will protect you

(irisviel): thank you ruler

(rider): why dont you just relax. here have a drink.

archer takes the cup and smells it a bit deciding not to drink it and pulls out a drink from his gate of babylon.