camlann, zero

after a while with the king, us as knights and 'him' ruling over us. we had many adventures, but I knew what was going to happen. but I know I cant really change what's going to happen, or people might come after me. because I ruined the balance.

right now we are going back to my mothers house. I know what was going to happen, so I held back. Mordred went to her mother excited, full of energy. I didn't want to ruin it but, even though I'm reincarnated I have been attached to my sibling, maybe not my mother. i have purposely stayed away from my mother. she is disgusting...

we walked up the stairs to the room she was going to brake the news in.

Mordred: mother!!, is there a reason that we were called here

morgana: yes, I wanted to tell you some news.

I walk out of the room and start going down the stairs, I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to see my sister's face full of hope for it to only crash down.

mordred: (y/n)! where are you going , mothers telling us something.

(y/n): I already figured it out mordred. it wasn't that hard

mordred: than tell me bro

(y/n): ill leave that up to your mother, its her secret

Morgana: don't leave (y/n) I need to tell you this!

(y/n): no I don't, goodbye morgana\

Morgana: that's mother to you!

(y/n): I don't  consider you one.. goodbye.

Morgana: (y/n)!!!

I left the house, traveling over to the kingdom again. I needed to tell the king something. and i needed to tell her now, before i get wrapped up in this. i wanted to stay on both sides not choose one. so i will be leaving the kingdom, not because i was a coward. but because i didn't want anything bad happening, i would uneven the ground.

riding my horse back to the kingdom and getting to the castle. the people moved out of the way. i sprinted up the stairs. i knew the king had nothing to do today, so i will have to tell her.

i knocked on the door of the king, and said a sentence.

(y/n): my king can i come in

(king): give me a second

the king walked to the door, and opened t very slightly who would be wanting to talk to her on her day off, when she say it was (y/n) her knight. and she knew very well that he was her son. you can see just by how they look.

(king): what do you want (y/n)

(y/n): i need to talk to you, urgently

(king): okay come in

when i get into the room i immediately kneel down. looking sorry with my head hanging down. and a sad face.

(king): why do you look as though you are defeated

(y/n): I'm sorry my king, for i am sorry to say that i have to say this. i have to leave the round table. goodbye father

(father): but you have a post, and people that need you.

(father): and i guess morgana told you

(y/n): no i already knew, its not that hard to find out.

(father): you know you were the one that i thought would make a good king, i know you think that i don't like mordred, i do. but she is just not fit to be a king.

(y/n): i believe she would be a good king, but it is your choice. goodbye father.

after that i rode out of Camelot, on the horse. it probably looked sad, a knight on a horse, going away from the castle with a sad look on his face. while others looked at him pitying him.

life in Camelot turned different the knights fighting each other and mordred ditching the knights to try to be king, and finally the fight that everyone knows came up. and (y/n) planned on being there. for his father and his sister. it was a fight that he knew he was going to die, but he embraced it, through out the time he was gone he was preparing himself.

when he got to the camlann he found his brothers fighting each other people that he knew for years killing each other. and a lot of carnage everywhere. he saw so much death around, he prepared himself for this, but not for this much.

he looked as mordred as she killed another person. he was walking to the very top when his foot his something, he looked down and saw Lancelot. one of his only good friends in the knights. he saw his father and sister fighting, he sprinted to get to them, and father was jus about to kill his sister when he jumped in the way, feeling the sword and spear pierce his body.

this hurt so much, just like the last time he died. he saw clarent sticking out the front of him, while rhongominyiad sticking in out my back.

(mordred/artoria): brother/(y/n)

(y/n): you know this hurts, but the sky looks nice. even with a-all t-t-the b-b-blood o-n t-the gr-ground. good b-bye m-y fam-family, g-goodbye my b-bro-brothers.

(mordred): (y/n) we were supposed to stay together, and you owe me a fight right

i smile a bit as i think about it, i did

(y/n): i-im g-going t-t-to h-have t-to have a-a r-r-rain ch-check on t-that

as i start to black out from the blood, i see my father and sister killing each other. this was my favorite life

to bad it ended so fast.

???: do you want to live, and maybe see your family again.

(y/n): more than anything.

???: welcome to the throne of heroes young pendragon, or (l/n). welcome

as i sit in black for a long time i feel , till i see a circle in front of me, it seems as though i am being summoned. i wonder what series. i start to see things around me, a inside of a church, so it is fate zero huh i guess I'm with my father than.

(artoria/(y/n)): i ask of you..., are you my master

(y/n): father, i haven't seen you since camlann.

(artoria): (y/n)!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

anyway that is it for today, i hope you like it. I'm open to comments but try to seem not blunt but just seem nice please. i have problems with taking things as a insult so please be nice. i did this right now because i think i might just update this one for that the tiamat one, because this is more fun to do.