Mondstadt, City of freedom and thick thighs

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

After meeting the red bunny girl, she offered to walk us to Monstadt since there were many Hilichurl sightings in the area.
We knew we could have protected ourselves, but this girl seemed adamant about escorting us, so we just followed along.

On our way to the city, we ran into a hilichurl camp. One that wasn't too large, but could have been dangerous to any normal person, should they happen to walk by.

"Wait, travelers! stay back, I'll-"

Aether and I wasted no time, pulling out our weapons, Aether a sword, and I a claymore.
Using both our powers and our abilities in our respective fields, we dashed towards the Hilichurl camp, making sure that the area was controlled before we did anything.

We struck down every hilichurl there.
Afterwards, we sheathed our weapons away once more and turned to the Outrider and Paimon.

Paimon just clapped in her usual awed amazement, and expression me and Aether have grown used too, but Amber looked a bit hurt, most likely her pride was bruised.

"Good job, partnurr"

Slurring my words a bit after getting the Blondes attention, I offered him a smile before I held up my hand in a fist, reaching towards him. Looking at my stretched out hand, the boy then slowly brought up his own before bumping his fist with mine.

I couldn't help but smile, just as he did the same.

On our way to Mondstadt, we ran into another girl. Lynn, she said her name was. I took an immediate liking to her.
We talked about cooking for awhile. After-all, having the knowledge of different types of plants and crops, I would say I had a pretty decent understanding of gastronomy. I mean, I still have a garden at home thats most definently still alive.

And I say that confidently.

"I hadn't thought of using honey in that way! Of course! Thats why sticky honey roast is such a hit!"

Lynn and I were happily chatting away of the different properties condiments had on unusual food. Going over the few notes I had on my person and she with her own notebook.

But, After a bit of non-stop talking, I did notice Aether, Paimon, and Amber looking at me expectedly, almost tapping their feet in unison as a way to tell me to 'hurry up.'

I sheepishly rubbed my head

'guess I got a bit too carried away.'

There it stood.

Mondstadt, The city of freedom, dandelions, and delicious wine.

Or so I've heard.

'I have got to taste that famous dandelion wine.'

Entering through the gates of the city, Paimon and I stared in wonder and the beautiful scenery of the city, while Aether silently admired it right behind us.

It was as if music filled the air, echoing through our ears and straight into our souls as we were shadowed by the daunting buildings made of brick and wood. I could smell the lingering scent of apples through the air, as a breeze passed right by me, fluttering any loose part of my clothing.

Stone brick had been laid about the pathways, inviting us to stroll in as the friendly atmosphere of the town made it an even more appealing thought. Through the several houses and windmill towers, we could see a glimpse of the grand cathedral as it was made visible to us only because of the leveled platforms this city was built on. And it was done beautifully.