???(₣Ⱡ₳₴Ⱨ-฿₳₵₭ ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ)

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!!"

"What... happened?"

"Has anyone contacted 911!?"

"Apparently, she wasn't looking where she was going."

"Dumbass."

...

Why.

Why is everything so... blurry?

My head... it hurts...

Why does it hurt?

Blue and red lights filled my vision. Though, they were blurred to saturated luminosity.

I could hear screams, horns honking, people shouting, and the sounds of rushed footsteps all around me.

Dozens of little lights, ones that shone brightly, all faced me.

It's too blinding... Turn them off...

I tried to move my head away, but the ground stopped me. My cheek rested on the rough asphalt below, but it wasn't so bad as the warm water that covered it made it hurt less.

Wait. Warm... water? But... it's red.

Oh

Oh...

Am I dying?

'Yep.'

Am I... going to die?

'Sure seems like it.'

I don't want too though. Why do I have to die? Why?

'Stop asking.'

...

No, tf, you cant tell me to stop. Get out of here brain.

Great. Now I have to deal with this too. Actually, this is kind of weird. It hurt to even think. Now, everything is so clear.

Is this what it's like to die? Am I about to meet the big man in the sky? Actually... Nah I'm definitely not going up.

Everything feels so fuzzy and warm. And even though the blaring lights didn't help my still massive headache, I could see my surroundings in great detail.

The man who ran me over, all the teens pointing their cameras at me, and even the approaching police cars.

Even though I could see all this, I couldn't help but think...

Im not going to survive.

That's something I knew for sure.

'you're bleeding a lot, and your head was bashed against the ground. I may not be a doctor, but im pretty sure you've already lost more than enough blood to confirm that you won't be getting out of this.'

yeah yeah, I knew that. Well, this sucks.

'ah don't worry...'

Why shouldn't I be worrying?

'well... it's not like your going to die, die.'

.

.

.

W H A T

'Why do you think your not, 'seeing the light' or whatever you call it?'

...

brain... are you... are you really my brain??

It didn't answer.