◇ To lose an arm, leg, and possibly Paimon

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Flicking the glowing green gem hooked onto my hip, I sighed as It jingled with the sound of the accessories surrounding it.

Despite its look, it felt... colder, even duller.

I wouldn't get used to carrying around this fake for a long time, that's for sure.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"Are you... are you sure?"

I was surprised by his taken aback attitude.

Honestly, I would have expected him to pull off a joke, or make fun of me for my almost rash decision.

But he was taking this just as seriously as I felt, which made me appreciate his understanding of what I was asking.

"Yeah... honestly, I can't think of anyone else to trust to keep this safer."

It was true.

My friends from Mond would be a good choice and even those from Liyue would protect this treasure of mine if I just asked.

But given the circumstances, He was the best choice for keeping my.... my dad's vision safe.

"I can't allow this vision to be taken away from me. That's why im asking you to"

"Alright."

His grip tightened on my vision, the glow of the gem lighting up just a smidge more by the action.

"Youll be fine without it, right little miss archon-"

"Half."

"Half... archon. Jeez, you were always so sensitive about that term.
Whatever I can keep it safe. I know how important this is from your book."

Though it irked me how casually he admits to invading my privacy by looking into my journal, I brushed the feeling aside.

Caressing the male's hand, I gently let go of both him and the green vision.

Without my touch, the color dulled by a margin but remained lit.

"Thank you. Ajax."

"Mhmm, that's right, Praise me."

Like a coin, he flipped the vision in the air, making it twirl before he caught it between his thumb and index finger.

I grabbed his arm in a vice grip, A vein bulging on my forehead as I stared at him with wide menacing eyes.

"You do that shit ever again with my vision and I will slice your throat."

"Oh fuck, sorry sorry, habit."

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Albeit feeling distraught at the loss of my dad's vision, I knew it was the right course of action before going off to Inazuma.

I would die a million times before I let Iroh's legacy be taken from me.
And that was a fact.

"OoOoOoOh~ Good hunter is having a sale! We should go there! Let's go, let's go!"

Right.

We were walking in the streets of Mondstadt, looking for someone named Timaeus.

He worked at the alchemy booth near the square, so that's where we were currently heading.

"Pai, If you eat anymore, im pretty sure you'll lose the ability to float."

I snickered as Paimons face heated up in rage.
She kicked her legs in the air before shoving her arms down in anger.