Tentacle Por-

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"IM A HURT HUMAN BEING WHO ALMOST DIED. PLEASE SPARE ME MERCY!!"

"Stop complaining. Other people almost die too you know!? You're not special."

The rain wouldn't stop pouring as we ran across the land.

We needed to make it to the jade chamber, in order to help out in any way we can.

We could see the monster from where we were.
Or at least, what it will soon become.

Raging winds covered the ocean, as a vortex sucked in the water of the harbor.

Whatever was in the middle would be incredibly powerful.

I was clutching my leather-covered book to my stomach, protecting it from any sort of debris or water that may damage it.

It was a huge relief when I found it.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"Woah. Is that my book?"

"Yeah."

"Heh, nice. Yoink!"

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

I didn't have enough time to store it into my pack, since as soon as I nabbed it, we had to leave for the Jade chamber immediately.

"I think im gonna faint."

"you WILL make it."

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

The sight from the platform of the Jade chamber was even more terrifying from the one on the ground.

The God Osial had been awakened, and now, Liyue Harbor was in danger.

'Mother fucker. I remember you. How about I summon my own meteors to take you down. I don't know how, but ill do it.'

"Hold on! It's the Adepti!"

Being surprised by Paimons words, I quickly turned around, seeing foam dentures, Luna inscriber, Peak molder, and Xiao.

Madam Ping was here too, as well as Ganyu, to whom I almost jumped with joy.

"What are you doing here?"
Xiao had rather rudely asked.

Placing an offended hand on my chest I snapped back.
"No. What are YOU doing here?"

His glare scared me. So I shut up immediately.

Paimon, who was actually confused about their presence asked the genuine question of why they were here.

For this, Lady Ningguang stepped in.

"Faced with a calamity of such magnitude, we have agreed to put our differences aside for now and unite against this common enemy."

Her words enlightened all of us as her regal aura never ceased to pleased.

However, her words didn't seem to affect everyone here.

Letting out a snobby "Hmph" Moon Carver raised his head in disdain.

Being the more mature one, Ningguang simply ignored the old deer.

"Paimon gets it... So how do you plan to defend Liyue? Yugh, just seeing this Overlord of the Vortex guy puts a pit in Paimon's tummy, even from all the way out here."

She was right.

Osial was a huge, scary monster. Kinda like a hydra or a Kraken.

"Hmm, I swear I've seen that thing on the hub..."