Hahaa Wind powers go Brr

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"-And so, I chose to settle for the claymore rather than a sword or bow, since I was able to lug it around and knock out everything around me."

2 months have passed, and our little group has surprisingly NOT been killed.

Passing by a few small towns, we even managed to get a new sword for Aether, who seems really content with it.

'hah haha haaaaaaa, he still doesn't know I BORROWED that sword from some blacksmith's shop. But he doesn't need to know that.'

Currently, The outcast squad (name courtesy of Paimon) were walking away from a beach under Stormbearer's Point. It was there, we realized Paimon has never been informed on Aether's situation and the goal of our adventure.

After drawing it out in the sand and explaining she got caught up on everything quickly. It was mainly thanks to the fairytale-like story telling, but she understood in the end so it was cool.

Currently, we were walking towards Mondstadt, City of freedom, and dandelions.

A place known to many as home of the Wind God Barbatos, who left his nation to rule themselves. Something I found refreshing in a country here in Teyvat, though it was a very unpopular opinion nowadays.

"So, (y/n), you told me you would explain that glowing pendant of yours. The green one around your neck, but you never got to that."

Aether questioned the fairly luminescent pendant around my neck. It glowed a beautiful shade of light green. A heart-like symbol right in the middle.
I had forgotten to explain it. Whoops.

"Oh yeah," I began "So from what I've been told, it's called a Vision." Grabbing the pendant, it shone brightly in the sunlight.

"I actually don't know much about it, except they are given to people who are deemed worthy by the Archons and they can help you do cool things with elements and stuff."

At this, Aether and Paimon looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh right!" Paimon was the first to speak. "So then that means you were recognized by the gods, and they gave you a vision!"

I sweatdropped. She's not wrong, but not exactly right either.
The situation itself was... a-lot more complicated in my case I guess. But it wasn't something I could very well explain to them...

"I guess, but they themselves didn't give it to me."

Cue the look of confusion. This gave me reassurance to continue my description in the events that happened, of course with holding some truth behind my words.

"Someone... rather important to me, had this exact vision. But, something... happened to him..."

*Silence*

'Damn. I didn't expect this to get angsty. I gotta backtrack before I start bawling.'

Aether immediately took notice of my discomfort. He lightly placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed.
I grinned at him, waving my hand side to side and muttering a quick thanks for his actions to help in comforting me, a bit embarrassed for turning this conversation into a completely different direction.

'he's too precious. What did I do to deserve this beautiful boy.'

"Im alright, thank you" I gave him a small smile as another sign of thanks. Paimon smiling smugly at the display in the background.

"So anyways" I decided to quickly finish so that both companions wouldn't worry.
"He passed on this vision to me, and apparently... the gods thought that was the right choice, seeing as how it activated for me. So now, The vision belongs to me! and I can do some pretty cool stuff with it."