Who was that fine man!?!?!..... Oh, look a dragon.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"Crunch, crunch, leaves crunch crunch. Ahhhhh noooo please heellpp."

"(Y/n)"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing"

"Giving the leaves a voice since the archons didn't give them one."

The basically rag-tag group of outsiders were walking, (except Paimon for obvious reasons) since SOMEONE, got tired after a whole 45 seconds of running. Hint, it wasn't Aether.

I wonder who it was.

"Nice forest, gotta give props to mother nature. She deserves a nice pat on the back."

"(Y/n) please-"

Aether was just about done with his companion's random remarks. But it couldn't be helped.
Paimon added in a few quips herself, but not as much as the (h/c)-ette, who was spewing whatever nonsense came to mind at a moments notice.

Wether that was comforting or not depended on what she had to say, as someone who barely had anything worthy to mention.

"Do clouds float or fly-"

"Shh"

Just before the Dendro user was about to spew the most vile string of curse words for interrupting her sentance, she was promptly silenced.

The one who did the silencing was Aether, who quickly dove for the female adventurer's hand, covering her mouth with the other. Once she was secured, The Blonde had pulled (y/n) towards his chest keeping her secure as he hid both of them in the shrubbery.

Paimon, acting a bit slower, followed suit. "Why are we hiding?" She asked in her naturally high-pitched voice. But she too was shushed by the long, blonde haired boy.

Once the group stayed quiet for a few more seconds, (Y/n) finally decided it was time to shake her head enough too free her head from the Blond's grasp.

"Damn, right here Aether? Didn't know you liked it in publ-"

Once again, and with a bit more force this time, Aether slapped his hand over the girl's mouth. He brought his face closer to hers and glared slightly.

Needless to say, the girl's face got more than a bit flushed.

After a few more moments, Aether had finally turned his head towards the cause of his sudden movements.

This made the Dendro user crane her head as much as possible to look at what he was looking at too. And once she finally got a good enough view of what he was looking at, what she saw was...

'A CUUUTTTIIIEEEEEEEEE, I LOVE HER AESTHETIC OH MY ARCHONS, GREEN!! GREEN!!! SHE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO PULL OFF GREEN?!? HER OUTFIT IS SO CUTE-' im pretty sure you know who this was.

"Don't be afraid... it's alright now. I'm back" the mysterious figure spoke, delicately raising 'her' hands as if to calm whatever she was speaking to.

But at the sound and tone of 'her' voice, the
(h/c)-nette froze in Aethers grasp, eyes widening as the gears in her head finally decided to work again.

'Huh?'

"Is he?..." Paimon began, curiously peaking to catch a glimpse of who hertwo companions were eyeing. "talking to a dragon?"

This time, (Y/n)'s gaze flashed in the direction of Paimon, pupils dilating even more as the wheels in her head went even faster.

'HUH!?!??!'