Drop dead gorgeous

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"LET'S GO LESBIANS LETS GO!"

"(Y/n) please stop" Paimon embarrassingly covered her face from the passersby that looked at us weirdly.

Aether however looked unfazed, boredly following after, occasionally laughing but quickly hiding it soon after.

"Oh, my archons lesbians... lesbians... out of my way! ROUNDING THE CORNER WITH A BUNCH OF LESBIANS! HERE WE ARE LIYUE CAN YOU HANDLE IT!?"

Stopping at the top of the huge stairs that led to a beautiful view of Liyue harbor in its entirety, we reveled in the gorgeous scenery of the 'new' location.

It was different from Mondstadt, with its Chinese esc architecture and vibe... Not that they would know what that was.

"Alright people, I know it's pretty and all, but we gotta get going. The Rite of the Descension will start in a few hours. Let's hope for it!"

With an enthusiastic voice, I was sure they would listen to me, and we would all be on our way. Sadly that wasn't the case as Paimon and Aether continued to stare at the scenery.

Looking around nervously I didn't want to wait too long.

"ai..... YA! NOS FUIMOS!!"

Grabbing them both by the hand, I proceeded to drag them to the gates of Liyue.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

They seemed to scream in lowercase, wanting to provide even the least bit of a reaction. Though it didn't work as they continued to awe at the city.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

When we arrived at the gates, we proceeded to ask a few residents where the Rite of Descension would be held.

All the while, I was keeping watch for whatever... danger that may appear.

Though, there was this one girl who began to diss Mondstadt.
She was pissing me off with her backhanded comments and pompous attitude that I was ready to spit out every known curse word I knew at her.

She wouldn't have survived, and my friends knew this.

As soon as they realized my mood, they dragged me away, heading upwards towards the Liyue Pavilion.

I was going to hunt down that chick later...

Now, we were standing in the crowd, awaiting the start of the Rite.

"Woah! Look at all the people." Paimon happily shouted as she observed the crowd around her.

"It's to be expected, Pai. Their God is about to come down and give them a concert or sumn. If he starts rapping, I'm throwing mora."

Aether mumbled quietly about how the Rite of Descension wasn't like that, but I decided to ignore him.

What caught my attention, however, was the woman who stepped up to the center of the 'stage.'

She held a hand to the sky, blocking the sun from her eyes.

She then straightened her posture and faced the crowd around her. Moving forward, she uttered the words, "The hour is upon us."

Her voice projected refinement and based on what the citizens said, her name was Lady Ningguang. 

She was dressed incredibly well, her dress was beautiful, the patterns on it looking familiar.

Of course, it's was probably a pattern many of Liyues higher ups wore.
Damn rich people.

Waving her arms, glowing golden rocks began to rotate around her, leading me to suspect she's a Geo vision user.