♡ Throwing up flirts

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"CHONGYUN YOU'VE GOT THIS!"

"YOU BETTER WIN THERE, LIL GIRLIE! I'VE GOT 1000 MORA ON
YAH!"

"look at them go!"

"SHOVE IT ALL DOWN!"

"There's no way they'll make it-"

"ALMOST THERE!-"

*SLAM*

At the sound of a ceramic plate hitting the table, the chanting turned to roars, making the restaurant shake from the shock.

A lone girl hopped onto the assemblage of Tables, raising her hands in victory as dozens of empty yet messy plates surrounded her in stacks.

Right behind her, a dizzy chongyun was trying his best not to throw everything he'd just eaten.

"THAT'S RIGHT SHAWTY'S. IM A FUCKIN GOD!"

The crowd went nuts once more.

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"Ah, that was beautiful. My tummy is Fuh-ull~"

Casually leaning back on my chair, I pat my belly in content.

I would have wanted to throw in a little more dramatics, but the nauseous boy beside me convinced me otherwise.

I was afraid that if I made any more noise, he'd quite literally explode.

"Ugh- Xingqiu... why did you convince me- HURK-" For the fifth time, he stopped midsentence, only for the food he was just about to let out to be swallowed right back up.

Just how did we get in this predicament.

Well, after arriving at Wanmin restaurant, we realized that a grand competition for a prize of 100,000 mora was being held to whoever could beat last year's noodle eating record.

The record was 50 bowls, and to be honest I would love to meet the fine man or women who had this inhumane stomach.

Personally, I was weighing my options on whether or not they were human at all.

"69! Honestly (Y/n), you looked like you could do more. Which is scary... but why did you stop ther-"

With a yelp, Xiangling, who had been the one talking quickly swerved her attention back to her cooking utensils, which had almost caught fire from the angle she was holding them.

I laughed haughtily at her not-fully-asked question.

"My dear, there are not many things in this world for simple minds to understand.
Let's call it a lucky number and move on with our lives."

It was the best answer I could give to not destroy her innocence.

Hearing another sound of pain, I noticed Xingqiu rubbing the boy's back soothingly.

He had even pulled out a napkin to clean the boy's face.

With gentle swipes, it almost looked as if he was caressing Chongyuns face rather than just wiping off the stray vomit.

"H U R K-"

It was absolutely adorable.

"Hah! Still, that was an easy win. Just look at all the Mora I go-"

When I went to reach for the bag of coins that had the prize money..... I couldn't seem to find it.

In silent terror I began to calmly look for it, looking under the table and chair, even lifting up a few plates as I did.