Side Quest! EEEEXXXPPPPULLLOOOSSIIONNNN

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

Ah, Mondstadt.

It was good to be back.

Don't get me wrong, Liyue is beautiful and cultural.

But Mondstadt? Mondstadt will always have a place in my hear-

"AAAAGGHHGHGHHhhhhhhhh-"

At the sound, Paimon who was laying on my head jumped in fear.

Something had zipped right past us. It looked like a boy, maybe 15-16 with shaggy blonde hair.

He left a trail of fire in his wake and disappeared behind a forest of trees.

I couldn't get a good look at him, but that was all I was able to make out.

"Oh Nah, I forgot this is the ghetto." Paimon scrunched her nose at the sight of burning grass.

I slapped her upside the head.
"Where did you learn that word!?"

She rubbed her head, "you."

Deadpanning I turned to Aether who was trying to see if the person who flew past us was alright, but they were long gone.

Looking around the area once more, he saw no other danger and decided to just lead us towards the gates of Mondstadt.

'Im starting to think I know who that was...'

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"Pass me another drink!"

"Hey, six fingers! Play a little louder!"

"I wonder if Lisa would be willing to suffocate me with her thig-"

"I've got another order of chicken mushroom skewers!"

Angels Share was bustling with life as always.

The various men and women who came here to drown their world in liquor and dance all day long did just that.

Of course, we weren't here to follow them.

When walking back from Mondstadt, we caught wind of a little rumor. People were questioning who was Mondstadts strongest fighter?

Well...
"Im telling you Pai, it's so obviously me!"

She gave me a side-eye, "if it was anyone, it would be Aether, not you miss girl."

I raised an offended hand to my chest.
"Paimon, im not liking this new attitude of yours."

She placed her hands on her hips, turning her head away from me. "You don't understand me, no one does-"

I shoved a mushroom skewer I stole from a patreons plate in her mouth.

She chewed happily on the snack as I dragged her through the air, by her ankle towards Charles, the bartender currently on duty.

Aether had begun to talk to Patton after I and Paimon got distracted.

Once he was done, we went to ask around about who the people thought was the strongest fighter.

Jose, the six-fingered bard, thought it to be some girl in red who he didn't know the name of. Jack, an adventurer, thought it was Stanely. Bruce, a knight, said it was Jean. And Charles the Bartender said the darknight hero.

All had explanations and examples as to why the person they chose was the best, so it made it all the harder to decide.

"Hmm..." Paimon hummed as she placed a finger to her chin in thought. "If we can't get the answer here... Oh! We should ask Master Jean! I bet she would have an idea of who the strongest fighter in Mondstadt is!"