Slap a band-aid on it

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

"So you're telling us..."

"Mhmm."

"...To go inside this Teapot..."

"Yes."

"...so that we could retrieve a bell?"

"Yes, that's what im telling you to do."

I scratched my head as I looked towards the ceramic teapot that was set on the table. Around it was several other plates and teacups, similar to the small pot.

Madam Ping was the lady Zhongli had instructed us to go to, as well as the old women we were talking to now.

We were to retrieve a bell for the ceremony which was in the possession of Madam Ping, so we came to ask for it.

But, I just can't understand how the bell, which was supposed to be rather big, as Zhongli described, could be in this tiny little teapot.

"Hey Aether, do you-"

When I turned to look at Aether, I saw that he had already been staring at me, this caused me to look away quickly, cutting off my own sentence in the process.

'Wow, the ground sure is clean today.'

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

'These two are such lost causes. She keeps looking away from him, while he keeps on looking at her. What did Paimon miss!?'

Paimon who was now probably the main character, as well as the only sane person there, looked between the two.

She was done with being left in the dark, and just wanted to munch on some Mora meat at this point.

Of course, she had a small idea of what happened but decided not to say anything and rather let these two figure out what they needed to do.

Sighing out loudly, Paimon managed to garner the attention of both companions, "let's just listen to the lady! Paimon doesn't get it either, but we should hurry this up!"

The floating girl managed to go behind the other female of their little group and pushed her forward. While doing that, she glared at Aether to do the same, snapping them both out of their stupor.

Madam Ping merely chuckled as the group was all sent inside.

"Today's youth sure are troubled."

✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧

It was... A clumsy start to the domain. I mean, I may or may not had committed many errors, such as placing the healing circle in the wrong place, or... Smacking a few enemies into my teammates...

Yeah, not my best I had to say.

But... Every time I had a mistake, Paimon was always there to smack some sense into me. Quite literally.

"(Y/n)!" She shouted as she bonked my head a few times."It has to go over there! Where Aether is!

"R-right."

"A-a-and st-o-op s-s-s-stuttering"

"jeez- ALRIGHT!"

She occasionally went to Aether who was having the same problem as me. Doing the same, she hit him in the head as well.

It was a nightmare to get through the domain, but eventually, we found the bell.

Exhausted, I reached a hand for it but was knocked against Aethers knuckles, who went for it at the same time.

We both quickly retracted without a second thought.

Not even a second later, we heard a very angry huff behind us. As the only other person there, we knew it was Paimon.