Chapter 20: The Attack (Final)

Start from the beginning

Hidan immediately distanced himself while grinning like an idiot, knowing that he already won the moment he licked Minerva's blood.

Hidan's skin began to turn into black and white when he stepped inside a circle made of blood.

"You're dead, MADARA!!" He shouted as he stabbed his stomach, causing Minerva to put a hand to her bleeding stomach.

She bit down a scream of pain when Hidan stabbed himself all over his own body, which caused Minerva to have the same injuries.

After an hour of torture, Hidan stares at the unconscious and defeated Minerva. He smirked at her, eyes filled with arrogance and satisfaction. "I won.... I FUCKING WON!!!"

He stood up, stepping out of his circle as his skin turned back to normal, and was about to leave, but he looked at Minerva in disgust and arrogance. "For your fucking information, the taste of you're blood is fucking disgusting."

He turned around and was about to take another step to get out of the castle, but....
.
.
.

"And you are the most foolish man I have ever met."

Hidan's eyes widened in panic and fear as he looked behind him where he was so sure that Minerva was dead, but what he saw baffled him.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

There was no blood.

There was no signs of Minerva getting tortured to death.

There's absolutely nothing as if the torture didn't even happened.

Hidan gasped in realization as his memory went back to Minerva activating her Sharingan.

However, he was too slow as Minerva, who was looking very alive and very unharmed, sliced his body into pieces with her katana.

"Hn, slow." Minerva stated as she grabbed the head of Hidan, who glares at her in such hatred and fear.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL FUCKING ALIVE!?!?" Hidan screamed in frustration and confusion.

"Hn, it's quite easy." Minerva said, much to his confusion. "A genjutsu. I switched my body with a clone that can bleed, act like the original person, and is able to fool pretty much all idiots in the world." She said before smirking at him. "Including you."

"YOU BITCHHHHHHHH!!!!" Hidan screeched. "I HOPE HE FUCKING KILLS YOU!"

Minerva raised an eyebrow, now intrigued. "Who's he?"

"NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS--- MOTHERF-!!" Hidan screamed when Minerva twirled his head so fast. "STOP IT, YOU GODDAMN WOMAN!!!"

She did not stop.

"FINE! FINE!" Minerva stopped, looking at the head. "I can't fuking tell you enough though. All I fucking know is that he is incredibly dangerous and he seemed to be fucking obsessed with you." He scoffed. "What a creep."

"Tell me more." Minerva demanded.

"I can't." Hidan said.

"Why not?" Minerva questioned, raising her hand to shake his head.

Hidan panicked. "I FUCKING CAN'T, ALRIGHT!?! I DON'T WANNA FUCKING DIE, IS THAT ENOUGH, BITCH!?!" Hidan snapped and Minerva darkly smirked at him, putting his face closer to her.

Hidan couldn't help but shudder in fear and terror when he looked at those eyes.

Eyes that told stories.

Eyes that witnessed numerous deaths.

Eyes with experience.

Eyes that'll made everyone frozen in fear.