Chapter 5: Eros

Zeke Eros Cullen

"Dude, do you think sya na yun?" mahinang tanong sa akin ni Drake—Drake Villafuerte my bestfriend.

"I'm sure of it dude, her eyes, nose, face features and her lips. It was just the same with the woman I knew long ago" I replied.

"Okay, sabagay ikaw naman nakakafeel ng connection nyo" parang tangang sagot naman nito.

"Hmmm, she has the same name, Erza" sabi ko nang nakangiti habang inaalala ang babaeng ilang daan taon ko nang hinihintay. Alam kong sya yun, she may be a reincarnation of my Erza but her soul is still the Erza I knew, the Erza that my heart yearns for hundreds of years.

"Mas makulit ata sya ngayon dude haha" natatawang saad nito. Tss gusto mo atang mamatay ah? Kidding aside bestfriend ko yan eh, and he was my only bestfriend.

Binalewala ko na lang ang sinabi nya at pilit inaalala kung paano kami nagkakilala ni Erza. Naghuhunting kami ni Drake nang bigla na lang na may sumulpot na isang magandang babae sa harap namin, nahihilo sya at nawalan ng malay. Ang amoy nya ay nanunuot sa ilong ko, ang bango nya, at mas lalong nakakatakam yung amoy ng dugo nya. Lumapit ako sa kanya at inamoy sya. Agad naman na nanunuot ang amoy ng dugo nya, nanghahalina at natatakam ako, at alam kong maging si Drake ay ganun din. But knowing him, hahayaan nya ako dito sa babaeng to kahit alam kong gusto nyang kagatin ang leeg ng babaeng bigla na lang sumulpot.

I went near her and sniff her sweet scent until it occupied my whole senses.'hmmm ang bango' inabot ng kamay ko ang ilang hibla ng buhok nya at saka hinawi ko ito kasi tumatakip ito sa leeg nya. I stared at her bare neck intensely. Damn this bloodlust. I bet she's a witch. Her scent is addicting and I can't help it. I slowly leaned in and stuck my tongue out until it reach her soft and delicate but delicious neck.

'Hmmm' napaungol ako sa isipan. Her taste and scent assaulted my system and I cant get enough of it.

Someone who would see me might be thinking of me as a pervert, but nope I'm not. Hmmm maybe I am a pervert but not at all. I'm a vampire.

Napakislot ako nang maramdaman ko syang gumalaw. Kaya agad akong lumayo sa kanya. Unti-unti nyang minulat ang kanyang mga mata. She looked so confused like where on earth was she, and at the same time she was shocked when she saw us.

She keeps on asking where the hell is she.. why is she in that damn forest, and who the hell are we. Uh-huh seriously? You've got to be kidding me. You're the one who just suddenly appeared in front of us then you're asking why?

I told her she was not supposed to be in that forest for it was the vampires territory. Then that's it, she panicked when she realized that we are vampires, that we are not like her. Such a stupid girl.

She was about to scream in horror, good thing I've covered her mouth or else she probably died right after.  She has this funny thoughts in her mind that makes her interesting. She's somehow bubbly.

When she got a cut in her hand, her blood soothes into my nostrils. Damn that sweet blood. My eyes turned red, as well as Drake's eyes. Were only fighting the urge to suck and drink her blood. I don't know exactly what happened to me why did I stop myself from drinking her blood. But of course to stop the bleeding I sip the blood from her wound and I'm totally right. Fucking right. Just like how I imagined it, just as delicious as it smell, her blood is really sweet and damn salivating. 

I tried to hide the scent of her blood but her original scent was too strong that it already attracted the other vampires around us that time. That was the time that I had the urge to protect her, to keep her away from any form of harm and danger.