Blake rolled her eyes and Jace walked to Taylor's room where she sat scrolling on her phone.

"Go to the other room."

"No, I claimed this room" she smirked.

"Come on" Jace sighed impatiently.

"You could always join me in the bed."

"No."

"Then I guess you're not having this room" she smiled up at him.

"Taylor really? You know me and Blake won't fit on that bed."

"Maybe tell your girl to lose some weight" Taylor shrugged.

"You know for a damn fact that I do not need to lose some weight and just to let you know, body shaming isn't cute love."

Blake walked away and back to their room. She really didn't care that she got the small room, if she had to sleep on the floor she didn't mind. But Taylor always manages to push her buttons by just breathing.

She changed into a black bikini and threw on a pair of ripped dark red shorts with a cropped black t shirt over it. She put her sunglasses over her eyes and grabbed her board before leaving with a towel wrapped around her shoulders.

"You want some company?" Tony asked Blake as he followed her out of the house.

"I'm sure you would follow me if I said no anyways" she grumbled.

She hopped on her board and Tony walked next to her.

"I'm sorry Taylor is being a bitch."

Blake only shrugged, "as long as she doesn't mess with me this week will be fine."

"It would be hot as fuck to see you kick her ass again. You have to admit, it's very attractive."

"Hitting on your best friends girlfriend again I see" Blake snorted.

"I'm just complimenting his girl, if I wanted you I could have had you."

"Last time I check you did want me but I still rejected you- multiple times actually" Blake smirked as she rode off.

Tony laughed and nodded to himself, she was right.

Blake rode around for a while before going down to the beach to work on her tan that she had started a few weeks ago. She knew she was going on this trip and went to lay out one day just so she could burn really bad to get it out of the way. She always got burnt the worst the first time laying out for the summer.

"Hey baby."

Blake looked up at Jace standing over her with a smile. He laid his towel next to her's directly and plopped himself down.

"You look beautiful" he smiled at her.

"Thanks."

She laid back down and he sat watching the little kids run around in the water.

After a while, his friends ended up joining them sparking up a conversation between all of them besides Blake. She didn't care about what they were talking about, she just listened to her music playing in her earbuds.

"Imagine picking a girl with no ass Jace" Taylor said right when Blake's song finished.

"I can hear you fuck face, your jealousy is radiating off you it's sad."

They all laughed and Taylor only rolled her eyes as Jace played with Blake's fingers that were laying next to her body.

"Seriously Taylor, you need to move on. They've been dating for six months, get over it."