32

You know, some people, myself included, would find kissing a teacher in school would be weird; unless you're one of those people who has a major crush on one of your teachers. But hey, I don't judge. Anyway, I would think so, too, but right now, this is the hottest teacher to ever exist! So of course I don't find it weird!

My hands slide into his hair and knot into the soft, silvery locks. Adrien drags his lips down across my cheek and begins kissing my jaw.

I know at first Adrien could come off as a creepy old man and that it would be just plain weird to want to kiss him so much, and for him to kiss a girl all over and hold me the way he does. Granted, I'm not quite certain how old he is, but I know he's far older than me. Not physically, of course. But in reality, he's... very old. I know that much. But I don't care. I love him. He loves me. And he makes me feel amazing. Adrien is young at heart, actions, and appearance to me. He's just right, and nothing could ever change my love for him.

Adrien is lowering his kisses down to my neck and I try my best to keep any possible noise I might make inside. However, I semi-weakly, yet reluctantly, pull away. "Adrien, if you keep this up, we'll eventually be caught," I say.

"Oh, Mikki! These walls are as good as soundproof! Trust me, I bloody well know they still are even after all the years I've been gone," Adrien says with a smile and a wink. I puff out my cheeks and give his shoulder a small smack. I then raise an eyebrow.

"Bloody? Since when do you say bloody?" I ask. Adrien chuckles and kisses my jaw.

"Honestly, I don't know. Bloody confusing, right?" he said with a laugh. "It just kind of.... flowed." I roll my eyes.

"You're a dork, Adrien."

"What does that make you, then, love?"

"Adorkable." Now it was Adrien's turn to look confused.

"Adorkable?" he repeated. I nod.

"A dork and adorable. Adorkable. You have called me adorable before, even though-"

"Mikki, don't even finish that," Adrien says a little threateningly. I roll my eyes.

"Yes, sir," I mock. I then laugh and lean in to kiss him again.

====UNDERTAKER====

Mikki presses her lips to mine and her arms wrap around my neck. I rub her back a little as I return the kiss. I graze my tongue across her bottom lip and Mikki gladly opens her mouth a little to allow me to deepen the sweet kiss. Mikki tries to reposition herself across my lap, and the office chair I'm sitting in starts to recline slightly and also gives a little spin. I chuckle into the kiss and get up, my lips still on hers. Her legs wrap around my waist, and her fingers play through my hair. I feel my hat come off my head and fall to the ground with a light thump.

~~~

After a bit, we finally decide we should get back to class just in case someone is sent to check on us. I fix Mikki's hair so nobody suspects anything at all, and she fixes mine a bit before picking up my hat, placing a kiss on it, and stands on a chair to place it snug atop my head. Mikki then places another kiss on my lips before hopping off the chair.

I shake my head a little and my bangs go in front of my eyes where they usually go, then follow Mikki back to the Reapestry room.

The period ends and I find myself watching in anger as Mikki leaves with Ronald. I hear a snap and look down at my hands, realizing I had just snapped the metal pen in my hands. I throw it away before it could make a mess. I sigh and sit on the counter in front of the windows that line one of the walls as the next class of recruits and reapers come into the room.

((A/N: Yay! Chapter 32! Please enjoy! Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to comment!!!!! I love when you do! And if you think I deserved it, then leave a vote as well! I love you all, and I'll see you next chapter, where we see if Undertaker's jealousy truly gets too far, or if he'll calm down a little! Love you all!))