43

"But Mr. Sebastian-" Finny began, but was cut off by the taller man.

"I am not going to change my mind. The Young Master ordered me to do this, and I am going to do it, as I don't have much of a choice. And I will tell you again, none of you are coming along. Since I won't be around, I need you to stay behind with him and make sure both he and the manor are safe. If word gets out that the Phantomhives are aiding in this, they might try to attack. Finnian, Mey-Rin, and Baldroy, you are to all stay here. Understood?" Sebastian says, fixing his crimson gaze on them. The servants all raised a hand to their brow, then went inside the Phantomhive Manor with Ciel. The butler then walked over to the very large group of half reapers, and the occasional demon with truly nothing better to do and wanting revenge on angels.

The things with half-reapers, or half-breeds, are that they are humans who were to turn reaper, but the transistion just didn't go through fully. A flaw in genetics, apparently. They are stronger than humans, but weaker than reapers. However, they are far more brutal and braver than both humans and reapers. They are nothing but business and training, as they are normally put into the Reaper Army. They aren't worried about death. They only care about doing their job, no matter how it gets done. So naturally, they were recruited to fight rather than full-fledged reapers.

Sebastian walked over to William, smirking a little.

"I never thought I'd see the day where reapers and demons fought together," he said. William sent a cold, icy glare from the corner of his eyes to the demon.

"Yes, well don't count on it ever happening again," he growled. Undertaker then came over, wearing something different.

"Many would have expected him to be wearing his signature long, black robe and scarf, along with his lengthy top hat, but he wasn't. Instead, he wore something not even he thought he would wear again: an older looking but shinier buckled pair of boots that reach his upper thighs; leather pants that literally shined as if they were polished and brand new; and a long, pitch black trenchcoat with shimmering buttons. Long ago, he would be wearing his hair in a long, silver ponytail at the top of the back of his head. But this time, he didn't. Even so, many were still intimidated by him in this attire. His old reaping outfit, and he had a stony look on his face. He was beyond dead serious about everything now. There was no saying if there would ever be a smile on his face again.

~~~

Mikki felt the hot tears roll down her cheeks and drop down from her chin. They weren't exactly tears of sadness. They were of anger. Regret. Pain. Fear. Hate. Nothing. Everything.

She then grit her teeth, clenched her fists, and narrowed her eyes. She knew she wouldn't give up. The thought never even crossed her mind. Glancing around the empty room, Mikki saw only a small window and the heavy-looking metal door. Fools, she thought as she found she was the only one in the room. She closed her eyes tightly, let out a long breath, and relaxed her muscles. Then, she suddenly jerked her wrists up, and the chains snapped away from the chair, though a metal chain connected the cuffs around her wrists. She grinned, despite the painful chafing on her skin. She then bent down to untie her ankles from the legs of the chair. Mikki then went over to the door, listening as she heard footsteps approach. She waited.

The door opened and once Aleister's employee saw Mikki was out of her chair and missing, she appeared behind him, wrapping the chain of her manacles around his neck, and yanking him back just enough for the door to close. Mikki then let him go, and as he stumbled forward, trying to catch his breath after the choking, then woman grabbed the chair and swing it hard against his head, and he swayed slightly before falling to the ground. Mikki bit her lip and quickly knelt down next to the man, pressing two fingers lightly to his neck, catching the flutter of his pulse. She let out a relieved breath. Oh thank the heavens.

Mikki didn't know how long the guy would be out, so she quickly grabbed the keys, unlocked the door, and ran out. And she didn't stop running. She couldn't risk slowing down. As she ran, Mikki tried desperately to free herself from the manacles, but gave up when she realized that doing so was only slowing her down. She occasionally looked behind her, her silver hair whipping in her face as she did so, but never once slowed her pace as she ran through the concrete corridor.

However, as she was turning her head to face forward after looking back at one point, she saw right in front of her none other than Aleister Chamber. She gasped and skid to a stop, looking up at his dangerously sweet smile.

"Oh, darling snow leopard... You don't know what you've just done for yourself," he said warmly. Mikki didn't have a chance to open her mouth, or even step back, before everything when black.

((Wow! Finally! Got it up! It's short, yes, but I'm actually pretty proud of myself for both how it actually turned out, and that I even wrote/planned out a chapter. I haven't even had ideas for a next chapter. Anyway! Hope you all enjoyed! Thank you for reading, and please review if you could! I love you all, and I'll see you next time!))