6

====UNDERTAKER====

We pull up to my place and I stop Claudia, my mule that pulls the wagon. I give Claudia her favorite treat and help Mikki down. I look around and realize how late it has gotten, then look down at Mikki and she has a large smile across her face. I chuckle and open the door to the parlor and let her walk in first.

Once inside, I shut the door behind us and go into another room, walking through the curtain in the doorway. I begin to put the milk I bought for Mikki and snacks away. I really don't buy much milk. Not because it's expensive at times, but because I never really had milk before. When I turn around, I see Mikki walking into the room I'm in, rubbing her eyes and letting out a big yawn.

"Hehehe, tired, my lady Mikki?" I ask.

"No. ...yes... well... yes, but I don't want to sleep. Besides, I really don't know where to sleep," Mikki replies. I chuckle and wrap my arm around her from behind and walk her into another room. It's next to mine, and what I use as the 'guest room', though I really never have any guests, so it's full of coffins. I dust one off and open it up, revealing the inside, which looked like it was fit for someone to sleep in. I need to find a name for them. Coffin-bed just doesn't click right...

"How will this do?" I ask. She crawls inside, but doesn't close it.

"Very comfortable. Thank you," she says. As she continues to lay there, I reach to her feet and slightly pull up the bottom of her cloak a little. She gasps and yelps. "A-Adrien?"

"Hehehe, don't worry, my dear, I'm only removing your boots. Relax," I assure her, letting her know I'm not trying to do anything I shouldn't do to her. I unbuckle the boots and slowly slide each off her feet and set them next to the bed.

"Good night, my little Mikki," I whisper to her, then hang up the scarf-sash I took off her cloak. I look at Mikki one last time, her eyes were closed. I then walk out of the room, blowing out the candle that lit the room. I walk into my own room and open up my bed. A nice sized coffin that was fit for two. Or three. Very roomy. I lay down, and before long, I fall asleep.