26

====MCKENZIE====

I know Adrien is studying the lyrics I had scribbled down in the corner of my paper. It came out about three years ago in my time, but I still love it, and know it by heart. so I decide to sing it.

"I need a saving grace
A hiding place
I don't have forever or time to waste
So don't let me be lonely

I wanna shake this winter coat off my sleeve
Dust off a record and just be free
Oh don't let me be lonely
No don't let me be lonely

When you're young
You can fly
But we trip on clouds 'cause we get too high
And we grow up
And then it's gone
Oh God only knows what we'll become

So don't let me be, let me be, let me be lonely tonight
While we're young and alive
Take the keys to my car and the keys to my heart and just drive
Oh don't let me, let me be lonely

Well the night rolls on like a long lost friend
'Til the sunrise bleeds like the bitter end
Don't let me be lonely

Well there's nothing to hide and nothing to prove
Give me all that you are
You've got nothing to lose
Just don't let me be lonely
No don't let me be lonely

So don't let me be, let me be, let me be lonely tonight
While we're young and alive
Take the keys to my car and the keys to my heart and just drive
Oh don't let me, let me be lonely

No
Don't let me be

When you're young
Life's a dream
It's a beautiful and a burning thing
And we grow up
And then it's gone
But the memory goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Don't let me be, let me be, let me be lonely tonight
While we're young and alive
Take the keys to my car and the keys to my heart and just drive
Oh don't let me, let me be lonely
Don't let me be lonely
Don't, don't let me be lonely

No
Don't let me be
Ooh, lonely."

When I finish singing, I feel Adrien hug me tighter and he doesn't loosen up at all. I smile to myself and lean back against his chest.

"You know, I can actually play that song and many more on my guitar. I could also play a little violin as well as the piano," I say.

"Oh really?" Adrien asks, sounding rather interested. I nod. "Well, stay here. I'll be right back." He kisses the top of my head and takes me from his lap and puts me on the coffin-bed. He then leaves the room and I wait. He comes back not long after holding a rather old looking guitar (though I suppose it only looks old to me because I'm used to the more modern looking ones and all). He then hands it to me with a smile.

I take it from him and run my fingers over the strings, hearing the soft tunes coming from them. I smile widely up at him. "I didn't know you played." He then broke out in laughter.

"I don't. I just like to collect some things. I wish I could play. But you can. Could you maybe play that song you just sang?" I bite my lip, but when I look up at him again, I see how much he truly wants to hear me play, so I nod.

"All right. Fine," I say with a sigh. I pat the space next to me on my bed and he climbs in next to me.

~~~

Once I finish, I take a deep breath before offering a smile. He returns it lovingly.

"I don't know what to say," Adrien says, shaking his head a little. I smile and set the guitar down off of the bed. I move closer to him and wrap my arms around him, sitting in his lap once more.

"You don't have to say anything. Just don't let me be lonely," I say softly. I feel his arms wrap around me as well and he rests his chin on top of my head.

"I wouldn't even if my life depended on it," Adrien said back softly. I look up and he looks down, leaning in to where our lips brushed just lightly before finally making that sweet, soft, and loving contact.

His kiss is so gentle, so loving and passionate. Full of emotion. I love it, and I feel like I can't get enough of it. What I love most about it all, though, is that it shows that Adrien Crevan only gives them to me. He's all mine. And I'm all his.

((A/N: So I debated whether to keep the song in or just take it out, so I just decided why the hell not, and put it in. The song is in the media section, also. It's called 'Don't Let Me Be Lonely' by The Band Perry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, I'd love for you to leave a comment and even vote if you'd like! I love you all, and see you next chapter! Oh! By the way, I'm really not musically gifted like I make 'myself' to be in this story. I have a guitar but can't play it XD and I definitely can't play the violin or piano (Unless if you count only being able to replay 'Mary Had A Little Lamb' over and over)! Anywho! See you next chapter, my lovelies!))