3

I feel something tickle my face and I try to swat it away with my hand while I keep my eyes closed, not wanting to open them. Swatting at the thing in my face doesn't help because it doesn't go away. I become frustrated and slowly open my tired eyes. What I see in front of me is some light grey-ish silver hair. No... Not some... I mean a whole freaking head full of silver hair that seems to be flowing down out of someone's head like a waterfall. Though it wasn't flowing, more just hair in front of me. Long hair.

I hear slight humming as well coming from the figure, which is wearing a black cloak with a light grey colored sash going from one shoulder to the hip on the body's other side. The figure then turns around and I about scream, but before I have the chance to, he smiles and I black out once again.

=====

I open my eyes and steady myself, trying to keep myself from getting dizzy or lightheaded. There, sitting on a chair looking through a book is the man I for some reason dream about and love:

The Undertaker.

"Ahh, so you're awake now," a familiar voice says, coming from the man in the chair. I rub my eyes and slowly sit up.

"Wh-where am I? Are you really who I think you are?" I ask in disbelief.

"Well, it depends on who you think I am, hehehe," he says.

"The Undertaker?" I ask. Though I'm positive that I'm correct.

"Smart girl. Well, it doesn't take much to guess who I am," Undertaker says.

"Why were you in the tree beside my garage?" I finally ask. I'm also highly surprised I hadn't blacked out again.

"Adventuring! How I love doing that! Then I got worn out and went back to where I came from: that tree. I just waited a little bit and then some things somehow struck me as funny. I was surprised the tree didn't fall down. That delayed me from coming back here. Then, a young lady showed up. She fainted and I brought her back here with me. That woman is you, obviously," he answers with a small chuckle.

"So... You're telling me.... You came from a tree?" I asked, feeling highly confused.

"Apparently! So tell me, what's your name, young lady?" Undertaker asks, setting his book on a coffin beside him. I sit up on the coffin-bed-thing and look at the man.

"McKenzie... McKenzie Brunswick is my name," I say finally.

"Ahh, what a lovely name you have, McKenzie! May I shorten it?" He asks before giving his odd little chuckle.

"Sure.." I say, figuring he is going to shorten it to 'Kenzie' like everyone else.

"Good! I'll call you Mikki! It suits you better in my opinion, hehehe!"

Mikki? Wow... I like it... I think to myself. "So why did you take me here?" I ask.

"Well, Mikki, you fainted and I saw your lovely shirt. Though I don't know how you got it. However, I decided to bring you back with me," he replies. I look down at the shirt I'm wearing. It has a picture of Undertaker on it. I picked out the picture myself and had it printed onto a dark grey t-shirt.

"Oh... Yeah... I'm a huge fan of this extremely handsome stud," I say with a small laugh, forgetting that the 'extremely handsome stud' is right in front of me.

Undertaker lets out a chuckle and smiles. HIs smile is basically the only part of his face I can see, since his hair covers his eyes and part of his nose. "Uh... Anyway... Undertaker-"

"Hehehe, please, Mikki, call me Adrien. It's spelled 'A-D-R-I-E-N. No 'A', except for at the beginning," he says, cutting me off. My stomach gets a funny feeling as the man I find to be amazing said I can call him by his real name, even though I didn't think he had one.

"Okay, well, Adrien, how long will I be here?" I ask.

"Aww, wanting to leave me, are you? How sad," Adrien says, frowning.

"No! I want to stay so badly! More than you think. I thought you would want to send me home or something," I say.

"Oooo! Company!" Adrien says, making me laugh a little. I smile warmly, more to myself, knowing his real name and that I get to call him by it.