12

====UNDERTAKER====

"Mikki! Mikki, are you okay! Mikki?! Mikki, answer me!" I continue screaming her name and for her to reply over and over again, but she doesn't react at all. She only lays on the floor, blue-brown eyes half closed. I had pulled out the thick cloth from her mouth, but she still said nothing. Her eyes soon close, and her body goes limp. I pick her up bridal-style and carefully carry her to her room. Once there, I lay her down in her coffin-bed, and see drying tears staining her cheeks. I wipe them away, then leave quickly to close every door in my parlor and lock it as well, just in case the man were to come back.

I go back to her room and sit down on a nearby closed coffin. I then begin remembering when I had first met her around a month or so ago. When she had crawled through the tree, I saw her hair. I thought it was naturally like mine, long and silvery-grey, but I was wrong. After she had passed out, I found it was a wig, and I removed it from her so it wouldn't do anything to her, like wrap around her neck and choke her. I then remember something else. I get up off the coffin I'm sitting on and open it. All of her things are inside of it from that day she came with me. Folded next to her wig are her shorts and shirt. I see something shimmer in the candlelight sticking out of her shorts. I pull it out, and find a case of green eye contacts inside. "She must really admire me," I whisper aloud.

I become curious and look in the other pocket and pull out a folded piece of paper. I open it up and see an amazingly drawn picture of me. On the back was a letter, talking about me.

Most people like this man, Undertaker, because he's strange and funny. I love his humor, but that's not all. I full out love this man. I really don't know why, since everyone else is so drawn to other characters like Ciel and, most definitely, Sebastian. But Undertaker was the man who took my heart. I really do wish he was real, and my heart aches when I know that he isn't. If he were, I would find him and never let him go. I want him to collect my sould when I die. I would probably die anyway if I really did meet him. It's just difficult to explain my feeling for him, and if he were real, I doubt I'd have the courage to tell him... Bah, I'm running out of room...

I smile as I finish the letter, chuckling to myself as well. I hold it close to me, then fold it and put the contacts and paper back into the pockets of her shorts. I walk to the other room and pick up the thick cloth that was shoved deep into Mikki's mouth earlier. I put it to my nose and sniff it. Chloroform? I know there's quite a bit of it in there, but there are other things as well that I can't quite place. Anger boiled inside of me. Just who did that man think he was? I realize that my anger had me squeezing the cloth so hard that the leftover liquid was dripping out, and I slam it into the waste basket nearby. I then sigh and go back to Mikki's room. When I sit down on the coffin again, I reach over to her and take one of her hands into my own, lacing out fingers together, then stroking her cheek with my other hand, careful not to scratch her with my nails.

"I promise you, Mikki. I will find who did this, and I can assure you more than anything that I will make them pay. You have my word."