telling stories

"So, what's your story? Don't think about avoiding the question now." Alois said sternly.

"Umm... I lived with my mom and dad. My mom would abuse me. Even for the tiniest things. My dad loved me and I loved him. He died to cancer when I was 14. My mom started beating me more and more, so I moved."

"You moved? Where did you live before then?" Alois asked.

"Well... I've lived in Belgium, then I moved to California. I then became a CreepyPasta, so I lived with the other CreepyPastas. Shortly after moving in with them, I killed my mother.

I fell asleep one day and... when I woke up, I was falling from heaven. Literally. Right in Sebastian's arms." I giggled a bit at the last part.

"Your mom abused you?! Like hit you and slapped abs beat you?!" Alois asked angrily.

"These are pretty much synonyms, but yeah, Alois... she did... she hated me..." I chucked lightly.
(Important author's note! If you want to read Kira's story with all details and just the whole story, go to Quotev.com and search this story. When you've found it, click on me (the author's name) and you'll find it at published works! Enjoy! I highly recommend this!)

"Hmpf she got what she deserved. The hooker bitch..." he closed his eyes and laid back on the roof. Seemingly forgetting about the cold.

I giggled again: "you can't just cuss someone that you don't even know out, Alois. It's inappropriate." He just shrugged it off.

I smiled at him. *maybe he isn't that bad...*

"Your highness, Dinner's ready." Claude said politely.

"*sigh* join me for dinner, Kira?" I gladly accepted Alois' outstretched hand as we walked back inside the manor.

When we sat at the table, there was a short silence, then a monologue from Alois. He then called the maid Hannah to clean something up and ended up poking her eye out.

"Alois, no!" I yelled as I tried to rush over to Hannah and help her. The only problem was that stupid butler Claude, who was keeping me back from interrupting.

"Let me go, you emotionless piece of sh#t!" He just chuckled at my yelling.

Alois ordered the triplets to clean up the blood and I went upstairs with a crying Hannah.

"Hannah, I'm really sorry. If Claude hadn't stopped me, I could've helped you. I'm so sorry..." she told me that it was no problem at all.

I stayed with her to comfort her.
"It's okay, Kira. There's Nothing you could've done to avoid it..."
I just sadly sat with her as she cried on my shoulder.