deal

Alois began laughing like a maniac: "HAHAHA, you... you really thought I was going to let her go that easily?" His laughter fell.

"She promised me she'd never leave me. Isn't that right, Kira?" Alois cocked his head towards me.

I looked at the floor, not wanting to look in Sebastian's angry stare.

"What about a duel?" Ciel asked.

"A duel? Sounds alright to me!" Alois chuckled.

"Alois! Ciel! Isn't there an easy way to choose?" I asked.

"No, Kira. I don't do easy."

"B-but..."

Sebastian got up and wanted to pick me up, but Claude stood next to me and carried me away. Just as Alois ordered him to. Sebastian glared.

"Go get her, Sebastian! That's an order!" Ciel shouted.

"Yes, my Lord." Sebastian politely said before dashing off.

*Sebastian. Listen to me. They're not that bad... I mean, the triplets, Hannah and Alois. Go help Ciel out. Please. I would hate myself if he got hurt.*

"I'm sorry, but I'm following my master's orders, lady Kira." Sebby smirked.

They were almost as fast as each other. Claude and Sebastian.

I got an idea.

I started punching Claude, yelling: "show some emotion, Spider! You know. I've killed a lot of Spiders..."

Claude was unamused.

"Oh, Claude... what's up with your blood fetish too? I mean, that's gross, man."

Claude just kept running and ignoring me.

"Ignoring be really hurts my feelings, you know?!" Claude shrugged.

"So, stop being a rude Spidey and talk to me, Claude!"

Claude sighed, so I decided on going dramatic: "oh, Claude-sama! What about playing hair dresser?!" I started messing his hair up. This way, I actually got a reaction!

He growled... surely he wasn't happy with this.

Hahaha, I can totally imagine Claude being like: "oh no! My beautiful hair! My fabulous hair! All messed up! Let's go Bird watching and playing with flowers to calm down a little!"

I laughed so hard at this, that Claude gave me the 'W.t.f' Look and locked me up in a random room.

Oh, wait...

This isn't a random room.

It's my room.

Just outside of my room I heard Sebastian and Claude talking. Or actually, it was more likely Claude being threatened by Sebastian.

"Go out of my way, Claude." He said friendly, but with an angry undertone in his voice. It send a shiver down my spine.

"I'm only obeying my highness' wish, Sebastian." a cocky Claude answered.

"You don't leave me another option, then." I could just imagine him smiling before he attacked Claude.

A long while later, I got tired of waiting and pushed the door open.

Idiots, they didn't lock it...

I pretended to yawn: "guys, I'm tired of waiting." (A/N I actually yawned at this XD)

Sebastian quickly picked me up bridal style: "I'm sorry you had to wait such a long time, lady Kira. We're heading to the young ma-"

"Sebastian, I smell blood! Go downstairs immediately!" I yelled.

He did as I asked and we saw Alois in a pool of blood, begging for Ciel to spare him. Ciel didn't listen and wanted to murder him.

"Ciel! Don't!" Someone screamed.

Everything and everyone went silent and they all stared at me like I was crazy. What the hell did I do?

It took me a while to realize that it was my scream. Oh well, makes sense now.

"Please don't..."

"He kidnapped you, Kira." Ciel spoke quietly.

"Yes he did. And I forgave him for that. Please, I'm not asking you to forgive him, but at least spare his life. He hasn't laid a finger on me. And he was always nice to me."

"Why, Kira?" Ciel asked confused.

"Why what?" I asked as confused as him.

"Why did you forgive him?" He asked me.

"Well... I don't know... I just did. Oh, i think it's because he was so nice to me and even though he knows my secret, he doesn't treat me differently. And because he's my friend and I love him."

Ciel, Sebastian, Claude, Hannah and the triplets were shocked.

"That's right! She loves me!" Alois semi-yelled.

I blushed like crazy: "not like that! I meant like the little brother I never had!"

Did I imagine it, or did Sebastian sigh of relief?