B-BEN... ?

First of all, thanx for 9.31 k reads everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kira's pov.

It's finally morning!
The birds were chilling, the flowers smelled good, Pluto was hugging me...

Wait... Pluto was hugging me?!

"Arf Arf! Woof woof!" He smiled (A/N read whatever you think suits a dog)

"H-Hi Pluto!" I giggled.

Pluto smiled in response and licked my face.

"Well, seems like you're happy to see me, boy. How are you today?" I asked him, smiling back.

"Hey Plu-plu... have you ever considered, you know... wearing clothes?" I asked, a bit weirded out by the fact that he was always naked when in human form.

Pluto scrunched his nose up and I shrugged: "Hmm... Seems normal, since you're partly dog."

Pluto shrugged too, in a 'it-is-how-it-is' way. I smiled again and asked him: "so, boy. Why are you here this morning?"

He started barking as he looked out of the window.

I was confused, so I went to the balcony and looked outside with Plu-plu following me.

I saw... someone walking through the gardens casually...

Said person wore a green hat and LoZ outfit... including the Master Sword.

"... BEN!" I smiled.

I then saw Sebby walking towards BEN, probably about to kindly ask him to get the h3ll out of the Young Master's garden.

I decided to go downstairs...
So I jumped out of the window.

I heard Plu-plu whining a bit and motioned for him to follow.

"Hi Sebby! Sup, BEN?"
"ARF ARF!" We greeted them.

BEN immediately gave me a Brofist: "Kira! How are you?"

I giggled: "heh, I'm fine!" My normal answer: "what about you? ... And the others?"

BEN shook his head slightly: "well..." he looked down: "we all miss you, of course."

He was silent for a bit, but I could see something was bothering him.

"Just throw it out, BEN." I sighed.

"... why is there a naked guy with you?" He asked, looking sideways at Pluto.

I sighed and explained that he'd rather not wear clothes since he's a dog, partly.

BEN nodded, still looking a bit... weirded out by the silver-haired, smiling guy.

Sebastian then invited us in for tea.

I smiled and BEN hid a chuckle.

"So, BEN... do you know how I got here?" I asked him hopefully.

"Yeah, I mean... of course! You see... we pulled a prank on you and.. we eh... we pushed you into the computer!" He chuckled.

"You WHAT?!" I got slightly angry now.

I mean, I thought I was really stuck here forever! Not that that's a bad thing... but still.

"... are you mad... ?" He asked, a look of slight fear on his face.

"No sh#t, Sherlock!" I growled a bit.

"Hey, just calm do-"

I cut him off, coming close to his face: "CALM DOWN?! I thought I was really going to be here forever! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

He looked at me with confused eyes: "earlier? You've been here for a good two days.. ?"

This made me stop.

"... what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"You have.. been here.. for a good.. two days..." he pronounced good and articulated extra good. As if he was talking to a mentally ill person.

I gave him a sour look: "I got it, idiot."

He chuckled at my answer and smiled sweetly.

"That's impossible.." I muttered.

BEN raised an eyebrow: "huh?"

I shrugged: "seeing all the events that happened, I should have been here for at least a week."

BEN grinned: "you forgot something, darling."

I blushed at the word 'darling'.
"What did I forget?"

He whispered something in my ear and I facepalmed:
"Of course... we're in an anime.. Like a show.. How could I forget.. ?"

"Ehm.. have you forgiven me, babe?" BEN asked, looking unsure.

I nodded, almost unconsciously: "sure, sure.. Just need to think about something..."

BEN then did something I didn't expect him to do: he combed his hand through my hair.

I looked him dead in the eye: "... Just what are you trying to do, BEN.. ?"

Just then, he pulled me with him and shut me up, by giving me a sweet, passionate kiss.

My eyes widened and they glowed, together with my face.

I pulled back: "wh-what was that for?!"

"You see... I saw my mistake, Kira. I still love you.. I hoped that this," he gestured around him: "would make you happy and make you forgive me easier... I really shouldn't have done that... I want call you 'mine' again.." BEN mumbled.

Ciel came downstairs: "what's going on here?"

Sh!t...

.