stay with me

Guys... read this.
We. Hit. 4 k. 4 f#cking K. How Awesomesauce is that?!
You're making me the happiest person on Earth, my dear Readers! I want to thank you all! You're all awesome! I love you all! Each one of you! If you read this, comment it on this. Why? I'll follow the first ten Commenters!
Now, you can read on!

First of, I gave Courage, the black kitten with green mismatched eyes, some water and food and also some snacks that I brought from downstairs.

Then I needed to change.

"Shall I help you undress, Milady?" Sebby asked with a smirk. I blushed hardcore and shook my head no.

He chuckled and went outside the room: "if you need me for anything, I'll be downstairs."
"Okay-kay, Sebastian."

After he left I undid my dress, but I remembered I still had problems with the corset...
I tried and tried, but had no luck...
There were two options:
            • I'll have to sleep with this thing
            • I'll have someone to help me

*I guess I'll have to go for the second option*

I blushed hardcore at this thought. Who would I call? There were another few options... :
            • call Finny
            • call Bard
            • call Mey-Rin
            • call Ciel
            • call... Sebby

I sat with my hands covering my face.
I'd let Mey-Rin help me, but she and Bard and Finny were busy downstairs.

Ciel... nope...

So that left Sebastian... and he told me to call him if I needed anything... right now I needed his help to get me out of this death trap, so I contacted him through his mind:
*Sebastian, could you come upstairs for a moment, please?*

He thought back:
*of course, Milady*

A few seconds later, he knocked on my door and came in.
"What could I help you wi-" he then saw me standing there in my corset and we both blushed a bit.
"Umm, S-Sebastian... I still can't open up my corset by myself... could... could you help me, p-please?" I stuttered a bit.
He nodded, smirking and the petite blush still on his pretty face.

He took a scarf and tied it in front of his eyes, then he helped me.

When he was done, I quickly put on my black, mid-thigh long nightgown and yawned: "you can untie the scarf now, Sebby. Thank you... for helping me..." I added slightly embarrassed.

"No problem, Milady. Shall I tuck you in now?" He asked politely.

"Sure." I nodded and let him tuck me in.
When he was done, I asked shyly: "Sebastian, how is the party going downstairs?"

"Most of the guests are already going home, Milady. Only the... good acquaintances are staying here a while longer." He explained to me.

"I see..."

"Why, Milady? Was there a reason for this question?"

I blushed again: "y-yes... I was going to ask if... if you could stay with me... ? For a while?" I asked as I.looked down and fiddled with the blanket.

He first seemed a buy shocked, but then smiled: "of course, Milady."

I patted the bed: "call me Kira, or I'll call you sir Sebastian." I giggled as he chuckled.
"Any other orders, Milady?" Sebby asked, smirking slightly as he slid under the sheets.
*kiss me, Sebastian*
"As you wish, Milady." He said, then he kissed me passionately.

My arms found their way around his neck as his went around my waist.
He suddenly ran his finger over my spine, which made me gasp and he used this opportunity to sneak his tongue into my mouth.

*You Devil...* I thought to him.

He pulled back slightly and chuckled: "Not a Devil, Milady. A Demon." I smiled: "I knew that;" He chuckled again then he placed his lips back on mine.

"I love you, Sebastian." I told him, looking down slightly.
"I love you too, Kira." He said back, staring into my eyes with a loving look.

.

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ONE HELL OF A LONG TIME!

But I think I'm back now. And to top it of, I'm thinking about making a new Kuroshitsuji Fic. It would be a Sebastian x Kira x Kira's Demon Fic. And I assure you that it's not a boring story! I already wrote 2 chapters and a lot happens already!

So when I publish it, would you please read it? thank you if you said yes! If you said no, well... That's your choice...

See ya'll in the next chapter, my Lovely Readers!