fighting

"Umm, Ciel. Can I go shopping quickly? I need something and I'll be right back..." I asked nervously.

"Yes. Sebastian, assist her."

"Yes, young master." Sebastian bowed.

We went to the city and I asked Sebastian where exactly I could buy a sword. He was suprised as he showed me where I could buy one.

I bought a simple one. Not too much decorations, but very trustworthy and with a good blade.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed.

We went back to the manor with me hugging the sword every now and then.

Yes, I know. I'm weird.

"Hey, Sebby... ?" I asked him.

"Yes, Kira?"

"Do you have any chores to do right now?" Sebastian thought about it: "no..." He said eventually: "why?"

"Well... could we practice fighting? I mean, I have to try this sword out!" I practically yelled.

"Okay, then I can immediately see how strong you are." Sebby grinned.

"Okay... we'll need to make up the rules first." Sebastian grinned: "oh, Kira. Leave the rules behind. When you're going to fight a real enemy, he isn't going to play fair either." While I thought about this, he immediately attacked, but I used my telekinesis as a shield. He was confused, but didn't think about it too much.

At first, I kept my shield around me while he was trying to attack me, so I could unwrap the sword.

I caressed the blade a bit, then deactivated the shield and got into a fighting position.

"C'mon, Sebby. Show me what you've got." I grinned.

I ran towards him and tried to slice him with my sword, but he dodged, backing away.

I kept attacking and he kept dodging, until I picked up more speed. Going less easy on him.

When he couldn't dodge anymore, he stopped the sword with his hands.

"What?!" I exclaimed, putting more pressure. He pushed back and I knew he was stronger than me, so I flung my sword away backwards, while jumping in a tree to grab it again. Underestimating Sebastian, who made it flying towards me. I caught it with my telekinesis and felt my eyes glow.

I haven't had a real good fight in a long time.

I retrieved the knife from the belt around my leg and flung it at him, chuckling and still sitting in the tree.

We played a little like that, but suddenly, he jumped up with the knife in his hand and startled me.

His face was inches apart from mine with the knife ready to slit my throat.

I growled lightly, I didn't like losing.

"My my. Ladies do not growl, lady Kira." Sebastian chuckled darkly.

I sighed, rolling my eyes at him as we both sat up straight again. In the tree.

We both stayed silent as I watched the garden.

"It's a beautiful garden, isn't it?" Sebastian nodded and said: " yes, but sadly, my favorite flower doesn't grow here."

"Oh, what is your favorite flower?" I asked.

"This one." He suddenly held flower in his hands. A black rose.

"Oooh. It's a beautiful rose!" Sebastian nodded, then pushed the flower open a bit, revealing the inside, which was red. My eyes widened in surprise as he put the rose in my hair and admired it: "yes, it is really beautiful." My eyes still glowed (together with my face) as he jumped off of the branch and walked back inside the manor.