Fighting

OMG PEEPS WE HIT 7 K OMG OMG OMG YOU'RE MAKING ME THE HAPIEST PERSON EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! LOVE Y'ALLLLLLLL!
also, I'm sorry for not updating in forever... my parents kinda took all of my electronics away...

I closed my eyes and tried sensing the amount of people.

*fifteen people. Seven each and see who gets the last one?* I asked Sebastian.

*sure, lady Kira*

I got out my lovely sword and caressed it a bit, when suddenly my eyes started glowing: "oh, have you guys decided to play hide and seek with us?"

I started floating and used my telekinesis to get exactly seven of them, held up in the air.

"Aww, I've found you way too quickly!" I fake pouted. The guys looked kind of terrified.

I loved it.

My insane side began kicking in as I bashed the skull in of one of those creeps.

"Now it's sword fighting training!" I began cleanly slicing their heads off, very quickly.

Lastly, I got my daggers out and pierced them trough the skull. "Perfect"

"That was pretty good, Kira. Where did you learn to do that?" Sebastian asked.

He had finished the others off. Plus the last one.

I shrugged, smiling: "at my home." He gave me an 'oh well...' look.

"Let's head back to the manor, Sebastian." I said as he nodded and followed.

Sebastian walked me to my room silently as I was lost in tought.

*why would these people try to kill Ciel?*

*I have no idea, but I will find out.* Sebastian thought back.

*Crap! I still have to go get something from the drawing room. umm, I'll be right back, Sebby.* I quietly walked over to the drawing room.

I got to said room and picked my drawings up. I looked at them once and smiled at the ones of my Family and Pets.

I suddenly felt a prescence behind me and turned around, a dagger in hand and ready to fight.

"Ciel?" I asked confused: "What are you doing here?"

Ciel curiously looked at the drawings, then cleared his throat and spoke up: "What's that?" He asked, reaching for the drawings.

My head went a bright red as I clutched said drawings in my hands and shook my head no: "n-nothing!"

my stutter was a big mistake.

He raised an eyebrow: "N-nothing? doesn't seem like nothing to me..." He muttered.

"A-anyways... what are you doing here at night, Ciel?" I stuttered again.

"hmm? oh I heard gunshots and I-" now it was his time to stutter, his cheeks dusted with a light pink: "I-I came to look if you were alright..."

I let out a giggle: "thank you, Ciel. I'm fine." I smiled gently at him.

"good...-" he opened his mouth to say something else, but got cut off.

"Well, lady Kira. Did you find back what you were looking for?" the male's eyes drifted to Ciel: "oh? Young Master, what are you doing here?"

"I came to check on Kira. Now what are you here for?" He asked a bit curtly.

"I came to see if I could help lady Kira in any way." at the word 'any', He quickly winked at me and I blushed a bright red once again.

.