𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREEHE IS BACK

HE IS BACK

THE SOUND OF RUSTY chains could be heard all over the Graveyard. It had been a week since Professor Moody, or rather Barty Crouch, had locked her in the cold place. After three days of trying to escape, Artemis had finally given up.

Blood flowed from her wrists down her shoulders because of the tight chains. She was exhausted, weak, hopeless. Every night Wormtail was coming to visit her with the same question. Has she changed her decision?

But what was this decision for?

Artemis woke up with a loud thud on the floor. She tried to stand up, but her legs were too weak. She sat on the grass, leaning on her arms and looked around.

It was terrifying, like a horror movie. In front of her stood a huge statue. It was a hooded figure with huge wings and a scythe in its hands. There was a tomb behind the statue, engraved with three names. She panicked, realizing she was in someone else's grave.

By a habit, she reached into the pocket of her robe for her wand, but the wand wasn't there. She forgot it in the bed of the Hospital Wing. That made Artemis even more scared.

She was alone in this empty graveyard, without a wand to defend herself and her legs didn't even work so she couldn't run.

That was when Artemis heard voices behind her.

"I brought her, My Lord." Someone said. She could feel the wicked grin on their face.

"Very well, you'll be rewarded." A husky weak voice called.

The voice we're coming closer and closer. Artemis laid on the ground and closed her eyes, pretending to be unconscious.

The girl felt the footsteps of two people, standing right in front of her.

"I know you're awake, Artemis." Someone called.

In a second she jolted and began to crawl, and behind her, she heard crazy, terrifying laughter. The laughter was piercing through her head, causing her an overwhelming headache. She started to roll on the ground, whimpering in pain and fear and hiding her face.

The. strong hands harshly grabbed her shoulders, turning her around. She was met by two men, one them holding something wrapped in old rags. It looked like a baby, but it had huge hands with long, thin fingers, and on its fingers were lying razor-sharp nails.

She examined the two men carefully, but it was difficult because of the darkness. One of them made a very familiar squeak. Artemis immediately recognised him. It was Peter Pettigrew.

"You.." she snarled, "YOU COWARDLY RAT!"

Artemis immediately started to crawl at him, Pettigrew was stepping away carefully, trying not to drop the creature in his hands.