here I am

I slowly took the woman by my side in my arms and holding her towards myself I walked upstairs into the bedroom, which we have been sharing very often lately.

I softly rested her on the white sheets on the large royal bed, removing few strands of hair that fell absently on her sleeping face.

She was so beautiful, I couldn't help but think about it and repeat it to myself.

I slowly sat down beside her, rubbing my fingers into the skin of her cheek, she looked so delicate and fragile at that moment almost like a porcelain doll.

I softly placed a kiss on her cheek, as if to let her know I was there somehow, although I think she already knew.

I saw her smile, right after the contact, it warmed my heart, it made me feel like I finally did something to make her happy instead of making things worse and protecting her from the person who was really hurting her.

Slowly I stood by her side and put my head on her arm to look at her, she looked like an angel when she slept, the most beautiful one.

I could see her slowly open her eyes and look at me with that sleepy look of hers, she looked so cute every time she did it.

'Hi' She said to me in a hoarse, sleepy voice.

I slowly placed a hand on her chest and leaned over to place a kiss right above her lips.

'Hi' I whispered.

Slowly she slipped her hand through my hair, pulling it lightly so that I was closer to her. I placed my arms on the bed and sat astride her waist.

Carol placed her hands on my hips, underneath my shirt, never stopping our kiss which slowly began to get more and more heated.

Suddenly I felt a force pushing me towards the bed, I was confused but when I looked up I saw Carol's gaze satisfied and with a little evil smile that I had never seen before.

'Oh?' I said surprised and still out of breath.

The only response I got from Carol was her cold hand closing around my neck softly but not too much, so that I still had some air to breathe.

I touched her arm softly, never taking my gaze from hers.

What was happening between her and me at that moment was something new, something we have never experienced before, but I thought it would make us even more confident with each other and would just bond us.

Slowly she began to tighten her hand around my neck causing a small moan to come out of my lips involuntarily.

Carol climbed onto me, and sat on my thigh, moving her hips slightly above it to get as close as she could to me.

I was completely enveloped in the feeling of her hand around my throat that I stopped following what was going on around me.

Suddenly I heard a guttural laugh coming from Carol as she slowly slipped her knee between my legs, causing a little pressure.

'My little slut' She said kissing my jaw and squeezing her hand around my neck a little more.

I slowly felt my panties getting wetter as Carol brought her knee closer to my vagina.

I pushed her closer to me yearning for more contact and moaned deeply when the cold air hit my warm bundle of nerves as she pulled my panties to a side.

'Punish me, I deserve it' I said looking up at her.

I could see Carol's gaze changing with my words, her eyes became much darker.

'I don't want to hear a sound coming from those pretty lips of yours' It was the only thing she said to me before placing a hard slap on my vagina making a wet sound ring around the room.

I had to bite my lower lip violently to obey her orders and let no sound come out of my lips.

'My good girl' Carol said with a sound that almost sounded like a moan near my ear, causing my legs to shake and feel a stream slide down my thighs.

'Someone is wet' Carol said placing her hand on my now soaked panties causing a deep and violent moan to come to me.

"No sound I said" Carol suddenly inserted two fingers inside my wet cavity, making me struggle to hold back any sound.

'Don't come yet' Carol said moving her hand even faster, causing me to breathe heavily with each movement she accurately made to increase my torture.

I was completely intoxicated by the woman above me pushing me more and more into bed taking the lead.

I simply let myself be guided, I trusted her and I knew she would never harm me voluntarily, unless I asked for it.

I could no longer hold back the orgasm that was building inside me that was making me feel a tingling sensation underneath my belly.

'You've completely soaked the sheets,' Carol said coming up with wet kisses up to my ear.

Instinctively I put my hand in her hair and squeezed it slightly.

Carol moaned near my ear and laughed wickedly as she continued to work with her right hand between my legs, pinning me more and more to the bed.

'Come for me, Abby,' Carol said.

I slowly let it go, I let the feeling that was building inside me explode, letting me see the fireworks through my closed lids.

I fell on the bed helpless, without strength, not even able to open my eyes as tired and inebriated as I felt from that strong sensation that I had felt, but the last thing I could feel were Carol's arms enveloping me, protectively.

'I love you Abby' were the last words I heard falling into a deep sleep in that warm while those familiar arms were holding me.