honeymoon avenue

Carol had tried to make that day unforgettable, succeeding perfectly, nothing could ever make me forget that wonderful day that had given me so many emotions in a row that it almost felt like I was going to explode as loud and audible as they were inside my chest which was still shaking from my racing heart.
Immediately after the ceremony she took my hand and making space in the crowd she walked towards the car waiting for us outside the church, holding me to herself by arm. This woman never ceased to surprise me with her chivalrous manner, so she opened the door to let me in.
I could not stop smiling broadly even for a second, even if I had used all my strength I would not have been able to do it anyway for any reason in the world even if I would have wanted, that day was simply the most beautiful of my life and it could just improve, one of the best memories I've ever had.
'I love you' I said, these were the only words we could repeat without ever getting bored, exchanging quick glances, giggling excitedly, we didn't need to say anything other than these three simple words, which meant more than anything else in the world to both, a certainty we needed to hear.
'We'll go on a trip but the destination will be a surprise,' Carol said, touching my hand lightly on the back seat and literally leaving me speechless.
'travelling? Really? I'm so excited, 'I said smiling broadly when the car pulled up right in front of our house and I saw the woman come to my side of the car to open the door for me again.
'Ma'am' she said, moving her hand in my direction to let me take it.
'Oh how nice,' I said, laughing slightly, taking her hand softly between mine.
'The destination will be secret but, you will love it,' Carol said to pique my curiosity still holding my hand, slowly sliding her fingers between mine.
'Oh come on, just give me one hint' I said laughing as Carol literally pushed me to the front door.
'You'll have to wait my love,' she said and closed the door behind ourselves.
Suddenly Carol turned me to herself, lightly grabbing me by my hips.
'Oh?' you just whispered in surprise.
'You're so damn beautiful,' Carol said sliding her hand up and over my cheek.
I blushed furiously under her gaze of pure admiration and love, it was the most beautiful and fulfilling sensation I have ever experienced in my entire life.
Slowly Carol moved her hand behind my dress, over the laces of my corset that held the top of my gorgeous giant dress together.
'It's time to celebrate don't you think?' Carol said slowly undoing the laces of my corset.
I nodded slightly, just looking into her eyes of her blue ocean color and getting more and more lost in that deep gaze of her and ... Damn mesmerizing.
Caro slowly dropped the dress at my feet, first undoing the top and slowly crouching to the floor, taking the bottom of my dress with her, giving me a support to get out of that big trap.
She slowly moved a hand over the skin not covered by the white garters of my leg, moving it slightly up to my hips where she held me firmly.
She placed a soft sweet kiss on my belly right above my white lace panties, making me tremble at the touch.
'You're perfect' she kept telling me, placing soft kisses down on my thighs.
I slowly opened my legs enticed by the wet and warm kisses that that magnificent woman was positioning closer and closer to the place where I needed it most, when suddenly I jumped at the contact of her wet and cold lips against my warm core.
I wrapped a hand through her hair pushing her mouth closer to my intimacy and, needing more contact, I let my thumbs slip under the elastic of my panties, pushing them down to my ankles.
I spread my legs wider by placing my hands lightly on the counter behind myself for more support.
I felt my legs literally turn to jelly as Carol started moving her rough tongue against my throbbing clit making me groan gutturally.
'More' I groaned at her pushing her head even closer almost as if I was afraid she might run away.
Carol in response dug her nails into the flesh of my thighs as she pushed me closer to her mouth literally eating and devouring me like I was the most appetizing meal she had ever had.
I gathered Carol's hair in my hand and squeezed lightly, driving her to give me even more pleasure than I was already feeling.
Carol brought her hand closer to my intimacy, and when she was about to insert a finger inside my wet cavity I blocked her slapping her hand.lightly holding her wrist.
'I want to cum in your mouth' I said trembling slightly as I heard a deep moan coming from Carol who had her head buried between my legs.
I slowly looked down at the woman I loved;
She had her gaze blocked on me, her blue eyes of hers were locked into my hazel eyes, pulling me closer to her and wrapping her arms around my hips.
Without realizing it, I pushed Carol's head even closer than she was, terribly turned on by ner gaze full of arousal, I tugged her hair as she closed her eyes and groaned in pain.
As much as I hated interrupting our eye contact, I closed my eyelids enjoying the sensation of Carol's wet and warm tongue playing with my bundle of nerves that needed release, trying to open my legs as much as possible, pushing her closer and closer to me by the her soft blonde locks.
My breathing became increasingly labored as I felt Carol's hand slowly slide over my chest, reaching for my breasts to squeeze it slightly, causing a small scream to come out of my lips.
'Fuck Carol' I whispered in a whimper, touching her hand softly to my chest.
'Come for me,' Carol said, taking my bundle of nerves by her mouth giving it a soft suck and knocking me over the edge.
Behind my closed eyelids I saw the stars, the strongest and most intimate sensation I had ever experienced, she literally knew every part of me and I was not afraid to show it to her.
I slowly opened her eyes and the first thing I saw was the admiring look of the woman who was still kneeling, holding me by the hips, for fear that I would fall.
My heart warmed at the sight and a broad smile appeared on my lips.
'A long night awaits us " I said