Sixteen

It was tweeted by a celebrity news platform.

[Korea's Youngest Female Racer Roseanne Park was caught acting outrageous in a private bar. Called Bae Enterprise CEO Irene Bae, a bitch. The racer, also in her drunken state confessed and begged for love]

Chaeyoung looks stoned. Her face started to get pale and she can definitely hear her heartbeat.

This explains that unsettling feeling that she can't get off of her chest. It explains the emptiness in her heart like something was dug out of it.

She needs to talk to Irene. She doesn't want to ruin an engagement.

Poor Chaeyoung thought that she ruined Irene and her fiancée's love story.

She found the older girl's number and dialed the girl. After a few rings someone answered.

"Unnie Omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that oh no. How can I explain things to your girl?" Chaeyoung said immediately.

"Huh? What are you saying Chaeyoung?" Irene asked.

"I saw on the news. I was drunk last night and, and I did say things that is really outrageous and I'm not even sure about it. I don't know, I'm really sorry" Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeng, relax. We are currently finding that person who sold the scoop to the media. Don't worry after we deal with whoever that is, we will release a statement. I promised you that while you are staying here in Reveland no one can touch or ruin your reputation" Irene explained.

"How about your engagement? Did I ruin it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"It says on the news that I confessed and begged for love, I-"

Chaeyoung stopped in the middle of speaking, flashes of what happened last night blurred her vision. Then suddenly her eyes became watery.

She's crying.

Tears fell from her eyes as she remembered everything that she did last night.

"Chaeng, relax. Don't do anything stupid" Irene said when she heard a sob at the other line.

"I'm so stupid. Why do I have to be so stupid?" Chaeyoung said.

"No, Chaeng listen. You aren't stupid. Being in love isn't stupid. You are a human being, capable of feeling in love and getting hurt. It's not your fault that you fell in love with Jennie" Irene said.

"Sorry Unnie, I dragged you into this" Chaeyoung said.