Four

Chaeyoung played with her glass of juice while her eyes is still wandering at the table where Jennie is. Instead of joining her, Jennie and Nayeon got their own table. She sighed for the fifth time already and the familiar long-legged creature couldn't take it anymore.

"Chaeng, at this rate Jennie might just melt into a puddle of goo on how intense you are looking at her" Lisa said.

"You are right. It just feels so unfair. The moment that girl appeared it feels like I don't exist anymore" Chaeyoung said and looked at Lisa

"That's her girlfriend" Lisa said the obvious.

"I know, but I'm still her fiancée so I should be her first priority" Chaeyoung said.

"I don't really get your relationship with Jennie. It's so complicated" Lisa just gave up.

During her time in the university there is only one person that she can call a friend besides Jennie. It was Lisa.

Lisa is one of the most beautiful faces she had ever met during her lifetime and she couldn't agree more that the girl pursue both business and modelling. The woman's features are perfectly sculpted to fit modelling and she was just happy that Lisa still recognized her and is kind enough to chat with her.

"Thank you for this" Chaeyoung said and motioned the glass of juice and the plate of pasta that she ordered.

"That's nothing, it's a pleasure to treat the blonde goddess of CAU" Lisa said.

"Ugh, I hate that nickname. But really, I'll pay you back sometime" Chaeyoung said.

"It's a million per glass" the long-legged girl said smugly.

Chaeyoung almost spit out what's she's drinking when she realized that Lisa was just playing with her.

"You really are the devil's daughter" Chaeyoung said and shook her head.

"Can I ask you something?" Lisa asked.

"No, I know how your mind works, so no" Chaeyoung said.

"But still, Are you in love with Jennie?" Lisa insisted.

Chaeyoung had a hint of what Lisa might ask but the question still hit her like a bullet train. And it took a hundred muscle and a thousand of her braincells to come up with an answer.

"No. I'm not. We are just childhood friends who got stuck in the middle of our parents' childish agreement" Chaeyoung answered.

"hmmm?" Lisa threw her a questioning look not believing what the blonde girl said.

"Really, Lis. Stop asking stupid questions" Chaeyoung said.

"I'm not asking stupid questions. And you are still in love with her" Lisa said with much conviction.

"With me?" an unfamiliar short lady said.

Both girls looked at the newly arrived human being and was welcomed by a sweet and bright smile.

"Hello there gorgeous" the girl said.

"Jisoo please you know I'm taken" Lisa said.

"Oh! Nalalisa, you are also here" Jisoo smiled but her eyes is on the tall goddess that was sitting beautifully in front of her.

Lisa realized that it wasn't her who Jisoo called gorgeous. It was Chaeyoung, well, who wouldn't, if she weren't taken, she might make a move on the girl.