Six

Chaeyoung woke up and looked at her watch. She realized that it was almost dinner time and she haven't taken a shower since they arrived so she decided to jump out of bed and take a bath. She went to the room next door and found her stuff neatly placed inside the closet. She also saw fresh clothes that was on the bed, a clean towel and a bathrobe.

She smiled knowing that Jennie prepared all this for her. She took a shower and dry her hair before she put on some clothes. She went down to the living room only to find out that Jennie is whipping up some dinner in the kitchen so she went there instead.

"That smells good" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, you're awake. Just wait a little more, dinner's almost done" Jennie said.

Chaeyoung couldn't just sit still while Jennie prepares dinner so she took the initiative to set the table. Jennie looked at her and smiled. The cat-eyed girl served a delightful dinner that both of them enjoyed. After dinner they both settled on the couch in the living room and watch some TV.

"By the way, Jisoo dropped by" Jennie started.

"What? Why didn't you wake me up?" Chaeyoung said.

"You were sleeping like a baby and I didn't have the heart to wake you" Jennie found her own excuse cringy.

"Really? That's your excuse?" Chaeyoung looks like she wasn't buying it.

Jennie shrugged and focused on the TV.

"I should talk to her; do you have her number?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't" Jennie answered shortly.

"Maybe I'll just talk to her when I see her. Or better I'll just ask Lisa" Chaeyoung said to no one in particular.

"Rosie..." Jennie sighed.

Chaeyoung looked at her confused.

"Just... just don't get too close to Jisoo" Jennie said.

"why?" Chaeyoung asked.

"She's different" Jennie said.

"She seems nice"

"Yes, she looks nice but she is someone you don't want to deal with on a daily basis" Jennie explained.

"Jen, don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. And besides, she offered to tour me around Reveland" Chaeyoung excitedly said.

"Why would you let her tour you if I'm here? I'm the one who brought you here so I should be the one touring you around" Jennie argued.