Nine

If tomorrow you won't be mine

Won't you give it to me one last time?

Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye

Chaeyoung wanted to just melt right on the spot. The music inside the convenience store pretty much sums up her life right now.

When Jennie said she will tour her the 'Jennie way', Chaeyoung guessed that the mini tour involves munchies, and she's right. The first place Jennie took her was in the convenience store. The older girl told her to just sit down on the chairs but after seeing the people inside Jennie became a little protective and decided that they should just go around together.

"Chaeyoung unnie!" Yuna called happily seeing her idol.

"Hi Yuna" Chaeyoung greeted back which surprised Jennie.

"You two know each other?" Jennie asked before she can even get an answer, four more girls came running to them excitedly.

"CHAEYOUNG UNNIE!" shouted the four girls.

Jennie was left clueless so she decided to just go on with her list of snacks to buy. She knows that the five younger girls are 'harmless' little fellas so it is safe to leave Chaeyoung for a little while.

"Unnie! Do you want to hang out with us?" asked Yeji.

Well, that's a good idea.

"Sure! But not now, maybe tomorrow?" Chaeyoung politely said.

"Yey!" Yeji and Ryujin excitedly shouted.

"Yuna, aren't you going to ask unnie something?" Lia said.

"Ah, n-"

"What's that?" Chaeyoung looked at Yuna.

"I'm shy" Yuna whispered.

"It's okay. What is it?" she insisted.