Fifteen

Inside the pub...

"Okay everyone! showtime's over" Lisa shouted and everybody went on with what they are doing before the scene started.

"Is she going to be okay?" Wendy asked.

"She will be, honey" Irene said and kissed her fiancée's head.

"It's time for them to realized that they have been fools for a very long time" Yeri said.

"You're here?!" Joy was surprised.

"Since yesterday. duh?" Yeri said.

"You know them also, Yeri ?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, I went to college with them" Yeri answered.

"But I'm closer to two of them, Yeri was just a fly on the wall" Lisa said.

"Yah!" Yeri shouted.

At an isolated VIP table...

"I told you they are in love with each other" Chaeryeong said.

"We don't know the answer to that yet" Ryujin said.

"50,000 won. I say they are both in love with each other" Yeji piped in.

"I'm with Yeji!" Chaeryeong said.

"Ugh! fine. 50,000 won I say they aren't because Jennie unnie is in love with Nayeon unnie" Ryujin said.

Their table was filled with banters but a certain brunette is looking for someone.

"Lia! You're with me on this okay?" Ryujin told her girlfriend because obviously she's being overpowered by the two other girls.

"Guys... have you seen Yuna?" Lia asked.

"She's probably broken hearted because her idol is in love" Yeji said bitterly.

Then their table became quiet for once.

"If I were you, just tell Yuna that you love her, Yej. Or else you'll be like Chaeyoung unnie" Ryujin said.

Yes, they know that Yeji is indeed have feelings for Yuna but Yuna is a soft innocent baby. They are not sure if Shin Yuna is just dense or she's really a stupid giant.

"100,000 won, you confess to Yuna" Chaeryeong said.