Three

The next day...

"6 hours?!" Chaeyoung shouted

"Rosie, relax"

"Are kidding me? No!" the younger girl continued to freak out.

"Rosie, don't worry"

"Jennie, I'm not going to sit inside your damn car for 6 hours!"

Jennie looked at the younger girl and sighed. She knew well why Chaeyoung wouldn't even get near to a car.

"Listen, I won't let anything bad happens to you" the cat-eyed girl said.

"I promise" she added.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath. Those feline eyes are the reason why she always gives in whenever Jennie asks something. She collected some courage before she steps inside the car that is waiting for her. The moment she sits, Jennie closed the door and dashed to the driver's seat. She looked over Chaeyoung who was taking deep breaths and shook her head upon noticing the unbuckled seat belt of the blonde haired princess so she decided to put it on for her.

Chaeyoung was anxious about taking the 6-hour drive, she is never really a fan of cars and the only person who can make her sit inside that four-wheel drive is Jennie. Not even her parents.

She was overthinking the things that might happen to her or them during the long hours that she will spend sitting on that leather seat when suddenly she came face to face with the most beautiful girl, she had ever laid eyes on.

Now, not only her brain stopped working but also her whole respiratory system and to make it weirder her heart seems like procrastinating over a deadline that is due in about an hour.

"I told you to always fasten your seatbelt" Jennie said calmly before she sits nicely on her seat.

Chaeyoung was processing what just happened when she heard Jennie's voice again.

"Rosie, breathe"

And she did.

"Here, you can take over my playlist so you can relax"

Chaeyoung eyed Jennie and played The 1975 album.

- Heart out by the 1975 is playing -

-----

"So, this is the famous Reveland" Chaeyoung said when she opened the window and put her head outside to feel the fresh air.