Twelve

"Do you really love her?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, with all my heart and soul, Jen. I'm willing to give up everything for her. I'm going to settle down, maybe take my dad's offer to run his company or better, I'll just be a housewife. I'll wait for her in our house after a long day at work. I'll cook dinner for her, ready the bath for her, cuddle with her every night. She's the one I want to see the moment I close my eyes at night and when I open them in the morning. I want to have a family with her. I want to be with her for the rest of my life" Chaeyoung said.

A single tear escaped from her eye and now she's a crying mess. She can't stop her tears that she tucked away for years. Maybe it's really time to let go, let go of the fight that she's been fighting alone. Maybe she's meant to be alone, meant to be with her motorbike for the rest of her life.

She shouldn't have gone to Reveland with Jennie. She shouldn't have kept that soda tab. She should have pushed Jennie out of her life when she had the chance.

She shouldn't have fell in love with her.

Not with her.

"Rosie..."

*sniffs*

"Sorry. It's just that, it really hurt Jen. When the one you love doesn't love you back. And you are just going to pretend that everything is alright because you don't want her to know. Because it will ruin everything, and you are going to hurt each other" Chaeyoung said.

Jennie was quiet the whole time, maybe because she understands how Chaeyoung feels. How painful it was to bury her own feelings for the sake of friendship. She doesn't have any idea what Chaeyoung had been through, then maybe she would've saved her from this heartbreak. She can feel that Chaeyoung is hurting and she so stupid to not realize it earlier.

She's so stupid.

"awwww, I looked ugly crying like this and I shamelessly showed it to you" Chaeyoung said making fun of herself while wiping her tears.

Chaeyoung laughed. She looks stupid. She was crying over a love that was never noticed. She's crying over a love that was never there. She was crying in front of the girl who she stupidly fallen in love.

And Jennie will never know.

"You looked cute. You were never ugly Rosie. And it's okay to cry. There is nothing wrong in crying. You got hurt, it's painful, it's just natural that you cry. I just wish that I knew that girl so I can give her a piece of advice, maybe a punch will make her realized what's she's been missing" Jennie said that made Chaeyoung laughed harder.

Both of them look and sound stupid.

Now, tell me then; does love makes one a fool or do only fools fall in love?

"Oh stop~ enough of me, let's talk about you and your girlfriend. What's her name again?" Chaeyoung started wiping her tears and switching into a happy smile.