One

"Park! You are free"

The police station warden announced and opened the gate. A woman stood up and saluted to the 4 other ladies inside the jail saying her goodbye. She went out of the jail with a big smile on her face and no one would suspect that she was inside because she did something uh inappropriate.

She went to the reception area to get her things. Her leather jacket, wallet, phone, watch, ray ban and her keys. She signed some papers and said goodbye to the police.

"Park, please I don't want to see you here again" officer Lee told the younger girl.

"I can't promise you that officer. And I'm sure you are going to miss me. Not every day you get to have a pretty girl inside that jail of yours" Park Chaeyoung said that made the other police officers laugh.

"Right boys?" She added.

They just laughed and shoo the girl away. Chaeyoung went out of the station whistling a happy tune. She went to where her motorbike was parked and animatedly hugged the vehicle. She was away from her baby for almost an hour and a half.

"How many times do I have to bail you out this month?" A voice said.

Chaeyoung whipped her head to the owner of the voice and smiled.

"You don't have too" she said.

"I have to. You are my responsibility Rosie" the girl said.

Chaeyoung just shrugged.

"Thank you then" she said.

The older woman just sighed.

"And by the way. You look good. Do you have a date?" Chaeyoung asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I HAD a date" the woman answered.

"Had? Aww why? Not good in bed?" She teased.

"Shut up Park and get inside the car now" Jennie ordered.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm riding my baby. Maybe next time" she said and hop on her bike.

"Park... I'm serious, get inside the fucking car right now" the girl looks serious and angry and scary.

So, Chaeyoung went down on her bike with a pout and walked slowly towards the car.

"Can you make it fast?! You already ruined my date don't ruin my night!" the woman shouted.