Everybody froze because of that sudden announcement. Gasps and whispers everywhere.

"Damn..." Joy said as she's forcing herself not to laugh at her cousin.

"Who's that girl?" Wendy, Irene's fiancée asked.

"Someone that almost became my cousin-in-law" Joy answered.

"Hyunnie's ex?" Wendy asked.

"Nah. that's her first love" Joy said casually.

"What?! That's it I'm-" Wendy didn't even finished what she was about to say when Joy pulled her to stay.

"Let's just enjoy the little show, Unnie" Joy said evilly and Wendy didn't even know why she's about to be a part of their family.

Like what Joy said, everybody that's inside the pub is already watching the two ladies in the bar counter.

"Thank you. but I prefer the cold goddess" Irene said cringing at her high school nickname.

"Nuu~ evil brat would be a perfect fit" Chaeyoung slurred and Irene just smiled

It's a mystery that the Bae Joohyun is enjoying this kind of slander in her character and the most baffling part is, she's comfortable talking to this drunk girl. Their conversation goes from reminiscing the past up to insulting each other and some drunken and nonsensical topics.

"Yeah and you're that innocent tall goddess" Irene said.

"And you tainted me!" Chaeyoung pointed her accusing finger to Irene which the Bae just laugh.

"I did not! Jennie was always there to cockblock us" Irene said while laughing.

"Ewwww. you don't have that" Chaeyoung said.

"I do sometimes. Ask Wendy" Irene said laughing.

Her friends at the pub is already making some gagging noise, Joy is disgusted to have a cousin like her and the mentioned Wendy is already red from blushing and is hiding behind Joy.

"Who's Wendy?" Chaeyoung asked.

"My fiancée" Irene answered.

"Yah! I remember! I told you I want to meet this fiancée of yours and ask her if she's sure that she's going to marry you" Chaeyoung said.

"Woah, you remembered that?" Irene asked.