"Come on, Yuna!"

"This is your chance gurl!"

The four girls cheered and teased Yuna who turns red from what's happening.

"Yuna here bought a motorbike and she was wondering if you could teach her how to ride like a pro" Chaeryeong said impatiently.

"YAHH!!" 4 girls shouted.

"What? She's being shy it's frustrating" Chaeryeong said.

Chaeyoung chuckled on how cute these younger girls are. She chuckled cutely and the 5 girls looks like they have seen an angel laughing.

"Sure, I'll teach you when I'm free, maybe tomorrow?" Chaeyoung said.

"YEEY!" all five girls cheered like they won a lottery.

"What happened here?" Jennie asked curiously.

She's done picking some stuff and is about to pay in the cashier but she remembered Chaeyoung so she went back for her only to find the girl still with the kids.

"Oh, Jennie unnie" Ryujin said.

"We were just asking Chaeyoung unnie if she can hang out with us and if she can teach us how to ride a motorbike" Lia explained.

"How many of you are going to take my precious time with my Rosie?" Jennie asked with her face scrunched into dismay.

"Aren't you taken unnie?" Ryujin asked.

"Yes" Jennie answered confidently.

"Then why are you calling Chaeyoung unnie 'My Rosie'?" the oldest of the five asked again.

"Because she's-"

"We're friends. Childhood friends. It's just that this is going to be the last time that we are going to spend time together just like the old times" Chaeyoung answered for Jennie.

She knows that Jennie is going to use the fiancée card again but she doesn't want any more confusion with the people around them, so it was very safe to say that they are just friends.