They aren't in the city anymore and the country vibe from the place gave Chaeyoung a soothing feeling.

"It wasn't a WOW for me" she added.

"Don't tell that in front of Irene" Jennie said.

"Irene? You mean the Bae Irene?" Chaeyoung said and shivered.

"Yes, that Irene"

"Crap"

"Don't worry, she's getting married and she's happy. She probably forgot already how obsessed she was with you when we were in high school" Jennie said gritting her teeth upon remembering that darkest moment of her life.

"Oh well, you said so"

Chaeyoung once again looked out the window and let the cold air blow against her face and blonde hair. She felt good, she was close in taking back the words she said a while ago, as they were nearing the main road that leads them inside the so-called Reveland, Chaeyoung realized why the place was named like that. It was ethereal, there were trees and flowers, a lot more that what she's seeing in the city. It was really a place you can call a paradise.

And this is where Jennie will propose to the girl she loves. A perfect place to be honest.

Chaeyoung seated nicely, for a while she forgot about how anxious she was 6 hours ago in to riding the car for long.

"Jen, where did you meet Nathalie? What is she like?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's Nayeon. And oh! She the kindest, gentlest and sweetest person I've ever met. She's funny, smart and..." Jennie sighed, there are a lot of words that she can described the girl and she couldn't fit it into one sentence.

"and she's the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my whole life" she said.

"Even more beautiful than mom?" and Chaeyoung just had to ruin it for her.

"Fine, mom is the most beautiful" Jennie said.

"More beautiful than me?" Chaeyoung tried one more time.

"In your dreams!" Jennie said.

"What? I'm every man's and woman's dream. I am the most sought-after racer of our generation. A lot of magazines said that if I weren't a racer, I could be a model or an actress or a member of the biggest girl group of this generation. That is how gorgeous I am in the eyes of the others" Chaeyoung said.

"Rosie if you don't want to talk about Nayeon, you don't need to pretend that you want to know about her" Jennie said.